Postings by Rey

GO!

Miniature Pinscher > New

Rey

The Underpants- Bandit

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 7:29pm PST 
Hi, Rusty! Nice to meet you! I'm Rey and I'm new here, too! I don't have any brothers or sisters, but I have two neighbor dogs and my girlfriend Skye at my grandparents' house! Good luck with class!!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Fynnigan, Sep 22 1:28 pm

Miniature Pinscher > Mini pins.
Rey

The Underpants- Bandit

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 6:57pm PST 
I weigh 12 pounds at almost 6 months old, but I'm not chubby! Very muscular! I've gained 10 pounds in the 3 months since my mom got me, but I'm much, much healthier now!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Misty, Nov 16 10:50 am

Miniature Pinscher > Demodectic Mange?

Rey

The Underpants- Bandit

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 6:53pm PST 
Hi everyone! I'm new here! My name is Rey and I'm a purebread Min-Pin. I'll be 6 months old next week! Nice to meet you all!

I have a question...My mom took me to the doctor Monday because I have been scratching my ears a lot. She thought maybe I had something wrong with them, even though they are very clean. I was starting to lose small patches of hair, too! But the doctor said that I have a skin condition that I got from my biological mom. Demodectic Mange? We've never heard of it and was wondering if anyone here was familiar with it? The doctor said that we caught it early and it's very localized. He gave my mom some topical medicine to treat me every other week, but I want to know when the itching will stop because I'm still scratching quite a bit! Is there anything I can do for the itching?? And when will my hair grow back? Thanks to anyone that can help!!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Cooper Wood, Dec 28 9:55 am

Miniature Pinscher > Our beloved 14 month old Min Pin-Peaches passed away Monday...please think of us

Rey

The Underpants- Bandit

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 6:40pm PST 
OMG...your story brought us to tears. We are so, so sorry for your loss. I lost my big brother Maxwell just 3 months ago, he was only 4 months old. He got off his leash and was hit by a car. My mommy cried for a week, so she understands your pain. I'm sure Max and Peaches are running and playing together.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by max, Jul 18 4:14 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.