Postings by Sushi

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Bestbullysticks alternative?

Sushi

I ain't afraid- o' nothin!

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 4:03pm PST 
Hello all,

We just saw this post and wanted to respond as quickly as possible. First, we do hope that you will all agree that we have the best quality product on or off the net at fair value pricing. Second, we think the idea of dehydrating at home is one that we would support if that is a project people would like to do. As for our pricing, we try to keep it as low as we possibly can, however, our prices do raise with beef prices which have continued to rise over the years. We do commit to keeping prices as low as we can, while still maintaining a high quality. Our products are also now being eaten frequently by people which also drives the cost up. Lastly, please be conscious of where you buy your bully sticks and what country they are from. We understand and appreciate that you have choices but we never have and never will sell bully sticks from China or India; this is not the case with every other vendor mentioned in the above post. In fact, some don't even list their country of origin, which is something that we don't agree with. We respect all of your opinions and hope that if you have customer service issues you will contact our customer service manager directly at 877.483.5853 or via email at Cindy.Bestbullysticks@gmail.com. We assure you that we will handle all issues quickly and professionally and respond to your concern promptly. We hope to continue to earn your business and continue to provide the highest quality chews and treats anywhere! Thanks, BBS
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Tessie, Mar 31 2:42 pm

Food & Nutrition > Bully sticks
Sushi

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '08 3:00am PST 
Unfortunately, all bully sticks have some kind of stinky smell, Lucy. frown

Fortunately, there are some that are low odor, so they don't smell as bad. I'm not sure if it's low enough for your Mom, but if you want to give another pack of low odor bully sticks a try, you can check out bestbullysticks.com. There's also a 5% off coupon code ("NEWF") to help you save a bit of money.

I hope that helps.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bambi, Nov 9 12:37 pm

Food & Nutrition > Bully sticks good or bad?

Sushi

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '08 2:57am PST 
That's smart of you, Sophie. I LOVE bully sticks, but when it gets down to the end, like Lilliana says, I sometimes swallow it hole. That's never pleasant... confused

BestBullySticks.com has some low-odor bully sticks. There's also a 5% off coupon code too: "NEWF".

And any money saved is a good thing, especially nowadays way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dylan & Grace& Bryce, Nov 9 3:03 am

Food & Nutrition > Bully Sticks

Sushi

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '08 2:51am PST 
Oh my Bam-Bam! Having a face full of bully stick stink is NOT nice! shock

Some bully sticks that washed very thoroughly and dried naturally to get rid of most of the smell. It never comes off entirely though. But it can be minimized.

My Dad hates the stink too. Even though I love chewing on them, he won't get them unless they don't stink so bad. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bambi, Nov 9 12:41 pm

Food & Nutrition > Bully Sticks

Sushi

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 12:35am PST 
Thanks for all of that fantastic info, Daisy! BestBullySticks.com has a new coupon code for 5% off for anyone interested in trying our bully sticks right now. Just enter in "NEWF" when you place your order.

And I hope you're happy with your bully sticks, Nikki! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Bambi, Nov 9 12:41 pm

Food & Nutrition > Bully sticks
Sushi

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 12:26am PST 
Thanks for the kind compliments, Cosmo Enyce-Politan! I'm glad you like my Dad's bully sticks!

I love them too. They're oh-so tasty. Plus, the ones at Best Bully Sticks have little odor - which my Dad loves. His are much cheaper than Petsmart's and made from better stuff too, because he knows I'm really picky about what I eat.

Also, since some of you are curious about bully sticks, he told me to tell you all that he'd like to offer a 5% discount to anyone on Dogster. That discount applies to everything at his online store too. Just use the coupon code "NEWF" at BestBullySticks.com. He can only do it for a limited time though, so order some now and see if you like them too.

Then let us know how you like 'em! dog Woof!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sushi, Oct 14 12:26 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.