Postings by Ruby

GO!

Puppy Place > anyone know what type of puppy ruby is?

Ruby

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 7:30am PST 
Thanks all for the help and compliments! I don't care that much what she is cuz I would love her no matter what. Just curious as to explain some mannerisms too. Like she is extrememly active with her front paws, almost cat like. I think that could be the boxer?
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by , Feb 13 3:08 pm

Ruby

Barked: Sun Aug 31, '08 10:54am PST 
Don't chows have to have a purple/black tongue?
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by , Feb 13 3:08 pm

Rhodesian Ridgeback > Do ridgeback mixes have to have the ridge?

Ruby

Barked: Sat Aug 30, '08 7:46am PST 
I have been told several times that Ruby is a Ridgeback but she does not have the trademark ridge. Her hair does stand up a lot when excited etc. but no actual ridge. Does anyone think she could be ridgeback mix or no?
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Indy, Nov 23 8:08 am

Ruby

Barked: Fri Aug 29, '08 7:46pm PST 
we have no idea what type of breed ruby is. when i adopted her the shelter told me mastiff/boxer mix. ruby is 8 months old and weighs 55lbs. i was also told lab/shepard. rhodesian ridgeback etc. HELP
[notify]
» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by , Feb 13 3:08 pm

Behavior & Training > licking and mouthing

Ruby

Barked: Fri Aug 29, '08 7:42pm PST 
Ruby constantly mouths and licks us and we do not know how to make it stop. she is only 7 months old but everything we try to do to stop the behavior does not work. why does she do this and how does it stop!? thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sunny, Aug 30 5:52 am

Puppy Place > Too much licking and mouthing me
Ruby

Barked: Fri Aug 29, '08 7:39pm PST 
Ruby is unknown breed because she was rescued. she is about 7 months old. She constantly mouths us and licks us. We do not know why or how to make this stop. Any help please????
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lily, Aug 29 7:46 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.