Postings by tiki

GO!

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Plus Power of the Paw > Mommy's boyfriend needs lots of prayers
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu May 1, '14 7:28pm PST 
praying for your boyfriend to find a job, and praying for you too, life can be hard at times, but remember in the middle of your storm, the Lord will see you both through these time, tell your boyfriend to start to thank God for that good job that is coming his way. and believe it will. love tiki and family.flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, May 2 10:30 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Access challenge at Dollar Tree
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Jan 24, '14 9:38pm PST 
Beth you took the words right out of my mouth, I had such problems at the dollar tree, but I went to the top, and now we can go in with no problem, as you know tiki is a PSD. and she does her job well. we have had to fight with some very ignorant people from time to time, she has been call a purse puppy, designer dog ect.. yes she is small and sometime I do carry her in a bag, due to the fact she is so small I worry about her getting stepped on, anyway we went to Nations for a burger and the women said you can't bring in that dog, I told her she was a service dog, she then looked at me and said "Is she a seeing eye dog?" duh, yeah right sure she has to speak human to tell me not to bump into things, the lady saw me looking up reading the menu lol anyway the main point is stick to your guns you have rights. and I just wanted to say good by to all you great folks who have helped me here when I was having trouble understanding my rights. I will miss all of you guys, am heading over to petster. hugs to you all. love Linda Tiki,Emily Elizabeth and Sunday Star.hughugwavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewave
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Otto - Registered Service Dog, Jan 30 11:11 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > need some advice

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Aug 15, '13 7:23pm PST 
just to let you all know, I went above the managers head and talked to the owner, he said he was so very sorry, there was no reason for me to show any proof of tiki being a service dog, due to the fact this is a dog friendly community, and she is a small dog not a huge dog, I guess there is a section that states no large dogs. the I did see a gold lab. but he also had my paper work that she put in a file sent back to me. She did ask why I went over her head. I was very polite and said I had felt she was not well informed on SD's. but again since there is no rule against having pets, there was not any reason to have me take in my paper work and put it in a file. everything is fine now, am enjoying my dogs. and thank you all for all your help.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by tiki, Aug 15 7:23 pm

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 6:23am PST 
maybe I need to explain more, this is a senior mobile park, the managers are on sight. every body here does have cats and dogs, they are allowed. you own your home but rent the land it sits on. they have rules to go buy, but we were told you don't know them until you break one. the only answer I was given is in case of an emergency but not sure I understand and they wont explain, I was able to get the owners name but first want to see if I am wrong or they are. before I call the owners of the property. these managers had a petition going and myself and roomate kind of were forced to sign it, it stated what great managers they were. the only reason I agreed to move here was there was a nice big yard for my dogs to run and play in. I do not like the rule about pit bulls cause my grandson has a very sweet pit and he can't bring him to see us. I know that is not the issue at hand but I think this rule is unfair. just my thought on that.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by tiki, Aug 15 7:23 pm

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 5:12pm PST 
thanks I just sent them an email, see my roomate owns the house, we pay rent on the land, there are not pet restrictions other than no pit bulls everyone here is over sixty including me. I gave them proof. but would not give them my medical records to prove my disability that is way personal. just wanted to know what my rights are. so again thanks for all your help.wink
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by tiki, Aug 15 7:23 pm

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 3:21pm PST 
I recently moved into a community that does allow dogs, some folks have four dogs, I was asked by the manager to give them proof that my dog was a service dog, I am not understanding why this is. the only answer I got was In case of an emergency, they needed to know. maybe I am being silly but it kind of struck me the wrong way. so any advice or has this happened to any one out there. thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by tiki, Aug 15 7:23 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > What should I have said?

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 7:28am PST 
all I will say on the subject is I understand how the girl must feel, and how very lucky she has you to help her, this is a tough one, it does not look lik she and
her family are trying to fool anyone by passing along a fake SD, this is her life we are talking about, I truly hope something can be done, to get her dog a SD. this world really lacks compassion of our fellow beings. I have been down the road of not wanting to live, and still suffer from deep depression from time to time, but that is not the reason for having my PSD. my prayer go out to her and her family and to you, for helping a girl who is in a whole lot of pain. bless you.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Apr 30 12:14 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Prince M is in Critical Condition

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Apr 8, '13 6:52pm PST 
I have not been around this thread but please know I have never forgotten Prince M. and never will, am so sorry you are still in my prayers. hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Prince Mungo's Memorial, Jun 25 8:36 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Our Angel got her wings this a.m.

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 7:52pm PST 
Oh my just saw your post, I am so very sorry for your loss, I know you must be hurting, Angel had the best home and had so much love. She is with the Angels free of any pain, and she will always be with you. we will never forget her, she will always be in our hearts. Sorry have not been around. my prayers and love to you and your family. love and hugs tikihughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Angel, Feb 22 9:49 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > WHAT TO DO
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 5:54am PST 
Hi Penny, wave yes I was on the phone in SEARCH of a new Dr. and I did call the state medical board, they feel I should file a complaint, I just want someone to talk to him, he should know better than to fake a service dog, just because he wants his pet at work with him, a lot of people do take their dogs to work, he should keep the dog in his office, and the nurses take turns taking the dog to the bathroom, while we wait. the last time we were there the place had dog toys food bowls all over you kind of have to step around them. Yes poor tiki she was in the sling I carry her in and he tried to get to her, she did not know what to do? even though she is a service dog she did growl at the dog, cause it pushed me, the Doctor saw all this and did not give a darn, how I was struggling to keep his dog away from her. to be honest I am a senior and have medicare so hard to find a doc. that will accept my plan. this is why I have put up with him for so long, but not any more, I told me regular Doctor and they are doing there best to help me, find another Urologist. wish us luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by tiki, Jan 8 5:54 am

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.