Close X

Postings by Peter Parker

GO!

(Page 1 of 220: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Get Well Soon > If it's not one thing, it's another
Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Mon Dec 14, '15 10:41am PST 
Gypsy Road sending you prayers and hope everything is okhughughughug please let us know what the vet sayshughug
I am not trying to scare you whatsoever, but when Peter had his IVDD/Cervical surgery, he was holding his head down like that and could not turn his neck at all, not even to look at me...when I tried to pick him up he cried out and I rushed him to the vet and they referred me to the special-ist that did surgery that same day. I hope this is not the case for Gypsyhughugwe are saying prayers for you sweetyhughug

P.S. Peter has anal gland issues too so we understandhughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Peter Parker, Dec 14 10:41 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Power of the Paw need for River
Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Thu Oct 29, '15 9:47am PST 
River that is great newsway to gocheercheercheerhug glad you are bettercheer
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sarge, our precious Angel, Oct 30 5:07 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye Sweetie

Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Sun Oct 25, '15 10:18am PST 
hughughughughughug so sorry for your losshug our thoughts and prayers are with youhug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Peter Parker, Oct 25 10:18 am

Senior Dogs > Dog ramps for going up and down stairs?

Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Mon Oct 19, '15 11:05am PST 
HiwaveThe stairs didn't really work for us since Peter is too long. he couldn't get his back feet up the step. We returned them and I was going to buy a ramp but haven't yet. I just pick Peter up when I need to since he's small enough but I can def see the ramp/steps coming in handy for a big senior doghug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lucy, Nov 2 6:17 pm

Dog Health > Thinking of adopting a dog that had FHO surgery.........

Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Mon Oct 19, '15 9:32am PST 
Hey Kobywave yeah even with restricted motion I think he may still be able to get around pretty good.hug Cookie, my parents dog, is on the older side and overweight and she still does really well. If you have planned on doing any rehab or anything like that I imagine it would help tremendously. Best of luck sweety!hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jasper, Oct 27 7:19 am

Dog Health > Thinking of adopting a dog that had FHO surgery.........
Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Sun Oct 18, '15 10:02am PST 
Hiwave Not sure this is entirely FHO related but my mom rescued a dog that had a real bad hip/lower leg/whole leg problem. The original procedure that the vet wanted to perform was in the thousands so my parents opted to have a plate and screws in place of the issue going on. Sorry, I don't have the specifics. This was just a dog they found, as they live out in the country and dogs get dumped there all the time. Anyway, the vet did this other cheaper procedure for like $800 and now she seems ok. She walks with a permanent limp though, but it does not effect her quality of life in terms of her playing with the other dogs or getting around. She is a real sweet dog. Sorry I don't have any info any anything FHO related just wanted to throw this out therehughug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Oct 27 7:19 am

Dog Health > Second Wind? Eating more and chasing the cat

Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '15 5:54pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Oct 28 2:41 am

Dog Health > Will my dog George ever walk again after surgery?

Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Fri Oct 2, '15 8:33am PST 
Hi Georgewave It is good to see you pal!!hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jasper, Oct 30 10:44 am

Food & Nutrition > Cocolicious Organic canned Dog Food

Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Sun Sep 27, '15 10:32am PST 
Hi palswave I was at a specialty dog store and noticed they had a bunch of really good canned and bagged foods there. This one in particular caught my eye. They had a chicken and beef one, salmon and pork, turkey and chicken, and a turkey and beef. I think a lamb and salmon/pork one also. I didn't buy any yet though, but am considering going back and getting a few cans. Anyone try this food?
Here are the ingredients for the chicken and beef canned:

INGREDIENTS: Organic Chicken, Organic Beef, Organic Chicken Broth, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Brussels Sprouts, Organic Kale, Organic Garbanzo Beans, Organic Lentils, Organic Strawberries, Organic Bananas, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Liver, Organic Guar Gum, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacinamide, L-Ascorbyl-2- Polyphosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Proteinate).

CALORIE CONTENT (Metabolizable Energy – calculated): 980.0 KCAL/KG 361.62 KCAL/CAN
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Oct 2 6:57 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Power of the Paw need for River
Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Thu Aug 20, '15 9:40pm PST 
yes we remember River and are sending out hugs and prayershughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sarge, our precious Angel, Oct 30 5:07 am

(Page 1 of 220: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.