Postings by Bandit

GO!

Get Well Soon > Bandit\'s tumor is growing fast now!

Bandit

He is a Pitbull- in a Jack- Russells body

Barked: Sun Aug 2, '09 7:40am PST 
Please pray for his pain to ease down or else that I will be strong enough to allow him to go on to the Rainbow Bridge. How do you ever make a decision like this for your beloved pet? Yes, he is over 13 years old but not in ill health except for this blasted tumor. I know God gave this challenge to me to teach me something if only how to cherish every last day that you are allowed to have your beloved pet. I do not want to rush him too soon out of my life but it is also hard seeing him suffer day after day and knowing that there is nothing that you can do for his pain but medicine which causes him to sleep too much. He eats well and still wants to go outside but it is so hard for him to walk on three legs that I have to pick him up and alow him to rest awhile. Thanks for your prayers, CLP and Bandit too!cry
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Poquito ♥, Oct 7 11:09 am

Get Well Soon > Please pray for Bandit!
Bandit

He is a Pitbull- in a Jack- Russells body

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 12:51pm PST 
He was taken to the vet for severe pain in his whole right foot and has a very large tumor in it. We are waiting to here if his blood work will even be good enought for them to even remove any of it. We do know that all of it cannot be removed because it is intwined in the whole foot with muscles, nerves, and ligaments!Bandit is up in life age 13+ but still enjoys life. Yeasterday he was out running my grand daughter even with only his three good legs!If the blood work comes back then they will do a biopsity to see if it is cancer! I am determined to get the money together if everything turns out that it is not cancer and he is still healthy enought for the surgery. I have had him since June 1997 and he has not had a sick day all the years I have had him. crycrydog
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Lady Sophie of the Great Hunt, Apr 2 9:18 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.