GO!

(Page 1 of 506: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Dogster > Spam posts
Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Fri May 16, '14 4:15pm PST 
I haven't been on much, but there is a difference between spam bots and regular people doing it. This is why I haven't been here much, so no, I didn't see your responses. But SOMETHING needs to be done because do you REALLY think that EVERY post on dog health forum is a spam bot? I don't.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 16 7:03 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!
Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Fri May 16, '14 11:04am PST 
Hi all! I'm here to ask for prayers for Gypsy Road. Gypsy threw up this morning...once. It was the size of a hair ball. He is eating and drinking water. Mom took them out this morning and when she brought them back in, she noticed that Gypsy seemed to be walking gingerly. She didn't think anything of it, because we have had a lot of storms lately and he's been anxious because of them. Just a little while ago, she noticed that he was limping. It's his left back leg. She called his vet and the soonest that we can get him in is Monday morning at 9. We could of had him in today but my babe's boss isn't the nicest or most understanding person in the world, so we knew that wouldn't work. We only have one car and she can't drive due to her own back issues. So the soonest is Monday morning. His vet receptionist said to give him coated aspirin and Mom read her what we have...which is specific for dogs. She said that was perfect and to give it to him, if he seems to be in extreme pain. That explains why he hasn't stretched yet. She know that her babe is going to have to carry him up and down the stairs, since we live in an apartment complex, on the second floor. Mom is worried sick about him. She normally gets like that with the boys. It's from the experience with me, so she jumps to the worst conclusions. Prayers will be very helpful. We are hoping that it's just a sprained leg or something like that. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 91 posts. Last posting by , Jul 17 12:56 am

What I Love About Dogster > Spam posts

Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Fri May 16, '14 10:14am PST 
Can something be done about all of the spammy posts in the forums? It's really getting out of hand!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 16 7:03 pm

Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Mon Feb 3, '14 7:23pm PST 
If anyone wants to stay in touch with us, just contact us through Mom's email address at michaelajjackson@gmail.com. We don't want to lose our friends here because certain people don't want yo handle the spammers and other issues. This us getting Mom ticked off.
[notify]
» There has since been 100 posts. Last posting by , Jul 17 12:56 am

Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Thu Dec 5, '13 1:21pm PST 
He's good! NO CANCER!! He needed a gland expressed! red face Mom is really embarrassed, but I'm proud of her for noticing it and getting him in right away. He has an infection, but is on antibiotics for that. Thank you all and Lord!
[notify]
» There has since been 105 posts. Last posting by , Jul 17 12:56 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Back from a long hiatus... what's with the spambots?!?!
Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 2:39pm PST 
Why are there so many? I don't care about animal sex...which is in the Virtual Forum, with about seven others. Why should we have to wait for THREE different accounts to notify on this? Shouldn't Dogster get off their butts and actually do something about this? How about making mandatory sign up? Guess what? They would have the ISPs then and would be able to do something about it. I'm no techi, but that makes some sense to me.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jan 5 1:56 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Spam Posts in Virtual Forum!!

Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 2:35pm PST 
Can someone really do something about these spam posts? There are like seven of them alone, in the Virtual Forum...that has NOTHING TO DO WITH DOGS!! Who really cares about "sex"...as stated in the title of ONE of the topics! Do something about this! No wonder I haven't renewed my Plus subscription...when I'm seeing stuff like that...who would WANT TO?!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 10 12:29 pm

Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 7:35am PST 
Hey gang. We need prayers...for Gypsy Road. We may be headed down the cancer path again. Mom found a lump on Gypsy a couple of days ago and he's going to the vet this afternoon. Mom can't handle this again. He has been biting from fleas and prays that it is only from that, but all the prayers in the world are needed right now.

frownfrown
[notify]
» There has since been 107 posts. Last posting by , Jul 17 12:56 am

Other Barks & Woofs > New dogster "G rating" filter making it impossible to post an UNoffensive, G rated post?

Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Wed Aug 21, '13 10:56am PST 
Maybe instead of punishing the members of the board because of spa bots, why not REQUIRE people to sign up if they want to post. Also make it AGE RESTRICTED. We shouldn't have to be punished with a "G" rating, when others are the problem. Yes, I tend to swear when I get upset...who doesn't?...but I'm also old enough to know that it doesn't belong here either.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Oct 10 12:30 pm

Dog Health > my husky dog doesn't gain weight!! pls help!!
Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 12:13pm PST 
Don't constantly change her food, and listen to the vet! Most of them won't lie to you.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 25 6:11 pm

(Page 1 of 506: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.