Postings by HARLEY

GO!

(Page 1 of 53: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > ZiwiPeak
HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '12 1:08pm PST 
ZiwiPeak is a great food. It's too expensive for us to feed otherwise we would. I buy a small bag occassionally and use it as treats. Harley loves it!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Dodge, Jan 30 2:57 pm

Dog Health > "Your dog is SO thin!"
HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 10:31am PST 
My uncle always says Harley is too thin. His beagle looks like a walking couch she's so big. His vet has told him several times she needs to lose weight but he continues to feed her all kinds of people food! So compared to his dog Harley looks super skinny but he is a healthy weight.
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Handsome Goes Vertical CGC, RN, Dec 19 12:19 pm

Behavior & Training > Jogging

HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Thu Dec 1, '11 7:18am PST 
How do I teach my dog to jog next to me?

He gets 2 walks a day ( a short one and a long one) and he is not super high energy. When we walk he is fine but soon as I start jogging he jumps all over me. He thinks it's play time. He also runs fine if I'm on a bike but soon as I start running he jumps all over me. I can't just ignore him and keep running becaue he tangles me up with the leash and I've almost tripped a few times.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Duke, Dec 1 7:50 am

Food & Nutrition > Bison?

HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Tue Nov 1, '11 10:38am PST 
We feed Acana Ranchlands which I'm pretty sure has bison in it. It's $19.99 for 5.5 lbs. It's easily found in a all of the specialty dog food stores around here in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area that I've been to.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ellie CGC, Nov 1 7:08 pm

Behavior & Training > When to retire the crate?

HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Tue Nov 1, '11 10:30am PST 
Harley is 3 yrs old and completely houseborken. He can be trusted in the house at any given time but we leave his crate there always.
He prefers to sleep in his crate. He likes to stay in his crate if it's thundering or any time there's fireworks going on. It's his own little home, he loves it.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Oscar, Nov 2 9:37 am

Senior Dogs > Senior Dog Peeing
HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Fri Sep 16, '11 2:16pm PST 
I am having a similar issue with my foster dog jack. He is a 14 year old Italian Greyhound and will go outside when we let him out but he will pee in his crate overnight even though I wake up in the middle of the night to let him out. I restrict his water intake through out the day and before bed especially.

He doesn't give any indicator that he is going to go either. Sometimes he will just be following me around and then stops, squats, and pees. There has been times that I catch him mid squat and try to rush him outside but he will pee anyways.

I'd also love to hear any suggestions people have.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Trigger, May 17 1:42 pm

Raw Food Diet > Best RMB for teeth cleaning

HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Fri Sep 2, '11 1:41pm PST 
Would you recommend pig's feet for a 14 year old Italian Greyhound with horrible teeth (he is about 10 lbs)?

My foster dog's teeth are in really bad shape and I'd like to give him something to help them. Depending on his bloodwork he may not be able to get a dental due to his age.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by The Hounds of Bassetville +3, Sep 2 5:43 pm

Behavior & Training > Digging in the house

HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Tue Aug 9, '11 11:21am PST 
Harley will dig at spots to make them more comfortable. He likes to lay on the door mat and will dig at it until it's "just right" for him. He does not dig outside though, never has.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by HARLEY, Aug 9 11:21 am

Food & Nutrition > Anyone feeding the Petstaurant?

HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Tue Aug 9, '11 10:56am PST 
The ingredients look good since they all have a meat source as the 1st and 2nd ingredient but don't know if dogs need all those veggies and herbs. I like the one with milk thistle since that's said to be good for dog's eyes.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Aug 24 6:42 am

Food & Nutrition > Does your dog eat Cantaloupe or other strange things
HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Fri Aug 5, '11 12:20pm PST 
Harley won't eat any type of fruit or veggies. He looks at us like we are crazy when we try to give a piece. He does loves cheese though, any kind of cheese. Other than that he doesn't really eat anything "weird". Oh he does like licking the lotion off my legs laugh out loud even though I try not to let him.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Barney, friend of Lennox, Aug 13 11:32 pm

(Page 1 of 53: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.