Postings by Isabelle the Great

GO!

(Page 1 of 68: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '14 10:33pm PST 
Neither of the shelters charges an intake fee for animals. One has a waiting list because its privately funded while AC is public. They currently have 80 cats... I don't know... she knowingly broke her rental agreement when she got the cats... I am just irritated I guess. That's why people like you guys exist. big grin

In other news... its supposed to snow soon and unlike a majority of people here I am excited. I love the snow and winter with snow is usually what makes me happiest. I cannot be sad when I see snow falling from the sky or when I am playing in it with my Isabelle.

Toodles for now!
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Thu 7:24 pm

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Sat Nov 8, '14 7:51pm PST 
I unfriended someone on facebook yesterday. She had two cats (six months old) and couldn't care for them anymore. She claims she tried to give them to the shelter and rehome them but no one wanted them. So she puts them in her car and drives far away from her house and abandons them... I was pissed. Poor boyfriend was trying to calm me down. Indiana... in winter... house cats... hoping someone takes them in.
[notify]
» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Thu 7:24 pm

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '14 10:19pm PST 
Its happened... I have a foster I cant give up but the problem is the rest of my family wants to adopt her out. She is everything I am looking for in a dog. Smart, trainable, alert, focused and would make a great competition dog. I think dogster Asher had an effect...affect(?) on me because the dog has some issues that she knows a lot about but there is something special about this dog. I see every time I work with her. I just cant convince them. I need to move out I think so I can keep her. My life is taken an unexpected turn too. I met someone and he is amazing but he's never had a dog and I want his first experience to be rather easy(he passed the Isabelle test)... If its meant to be with this dog, then it will be.

My mom is taking the dog to her next training session and she's open to the idea. Blah... if we hadn't been hurt so hard by the recession, I could be living on my own and not with my brother and mom... Again... if its meant to be its meant to be. I just hope its meant to be...

Thanks for listening to the rant.
[notify]
» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Thu 7:24 pm

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Mon Oct 27, '14 11:23pm PST 
So Mr Buckles had breast cancer... extremely rare in male dogs and aggressive but we caught it early. Probably preaching to the choir but we wouldn't have known about the lump if my mom hadn't been brushing him... so there's another reason to brush your pups!
[notify]
» There has since been 90 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Thu 7:24 pm

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '14 7:22pm PST 
Just popping after finally getting my account fixed. party Same ole same ole for me. Except I quit my daycare job. I got tired of being signaled out when I wasn't doing anything wrong. Also got tired at how the lazy the other teachers were. The kids sat in front of the tv more than anything and they wonder why these kids can't pay attention. I feel so much more relaxed than I have in a long time.

Mr. Buckles, my fourteen year old foster, has a cancerous tumor under his leg. He's getting it removed Thursday. I hope that solves the issue because I will not put him through chemo or radiation at his age, just take comfort measures for him. I think it was found early though because he still acts like nothing is wrong. Still worried about him pulling through surgery though...

byes for now!
[notify]
» There has since been 100 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Thu 7:24 pm

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Fri Jul 4, '14 9:56pm PST 
I love how its only 6 in the evening and people have been shooting off fireworks all day. My mom and I agree, the sale of alcohol and fireworks should be illegal on the fourth (not that it can stop people from drinking and shooting off the fireworks).

Had my birds outside today and when I went to bring them in, the stray cat my landlord has been feeding and taming was laying on the porch watching my birds. She wasn't bothering them so I left her watch. Unfortunately the fireworks scared her off, I hope she and her brother will be alright tonight... I hope to convince my landlord to catch the cats and get them spayed and neutered because there's a clinic in town that will do it for free with feral cats.

I had Isabelle at Petco today and she made friends with a Green Cheek Conure. The bird was not afraid of her at all. It would go the edge of the cage and try to attack her. Needless to say Isabelle was interested but once she got a good sniff of the bird, she was could care less. She was more interested in the budgies who she could scare. If only it wasn't a $400 bird and from Petco...
[notify]
» There has since been 463 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Thu 7:24 pm

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Thu May 15, '14 11:05pm PST 
Slipping in really quick. Bad week for me between new foster puppy, brakes going out on my car and Mr Buckles being rushed to the emergency vet.

Bucks food and medication upset his stomach so much that gas built up in his intestine. Thankfully my brother was home when the bloody diarrhea started and we prevented the real emergency. He's still acting off though, not greeting me but we had to take him off the carprofen which is basically rimydal. Poor old boy.

Bed time now!!
[notify]
» There has since been 775 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Thu 7:24 pm

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 10:36pm PST 
Just poppin in to say hi! Busy busy busy!
[notify]
» There has since been 1038 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Thu 7:24 pm

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '14 6:56am PST 
Corn, Chicken, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Fructose, Pork Gelatin, Barley Malt Syrup, Maltodextrin, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Carrots, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Sulfate, Artificial Flavor, Chlorophyllin, Parsley Seed Oil, Dried Kelp, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Propionate (preservative), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Vitamin E, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement,
FD&C Red 40.

I'm not crazy am I? Someone recommended Dreambones instead of rawhide as a chew and the above are the ingredients. I see tons of sugars. I don't think I would ever give that to my pups. At least I listed antlers and rmbs as better chews.
[notify]
» There has since been 1251 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Thu 7:24 pm

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '14 2:49pm PST 
Charlotte was adopted yesterday! She now has three boys and a cat to play with. Poor kids couldn't get Charlotte to play fetch with them because she wasn't paying attention. The youngest ones haven't been around dogs so their dad was teaching them that she has to be listening before she will do something for them. She's doing good so I am happy.
[notify]
» There has since been 1258 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Thu 7:24 pm

(Page 1 of 68: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.