GO!

(Page 1 of 67: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Fri Jul 4, '14 9:56pm PST 
I love how its only 6 in the evening and people have been shooting off fireworks all day. My mom and I agree, the sale of alcohol and fireworks should be illegal on the fourth (not that it can stop people from drinking and shooting off the fireworks).

Had my birds outside today and when I went to bring them in, the stray cat my landlord has been feeding and taming was laying on the porch watching my birds. She wasn't bothering them so I left her watch. Unfortunately the fireworks scared her off, I hope she and her brother will be alright tonight... I hope to convince my landlord to catch the cats and get them spayed and neutered because there's a clinic in town that will do it for free with feral cats.

I had Isabelle at Petco today and she made friends with a Green Cheek Conure. The bird was not afraid of her at all. It would go the edge of the cage and try to attack her. Needless to say Isabelle was interested but once she got a good sniff of the bird, she was could care less. She was more interested in the budgies who she could scare. If only it wasn't a $400 bird and from Petco...
[notify]
» There has since been 58 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Thu May 15, '14 11:05pm PST 
Slipping in really quick. Bad week for me between new foster puppy, brakes going out on my car and Mr Buckles being rushed to the emergency vet.

Bucks food and medication upset his stomach so much that gas built up in his intestine. Thankfully my brother was home when the bloody diarrhea started and we prevented the real emergency. He's still acting off though, not greeting me but we had to take him off the carprofen which is basically rimydal. Poor old boy.

Bed time now!!
[notify]
» There has since been 370 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 10:36pm PST 
Just poppin in to say hi! Busy busy busy!
[notify]
» There has since been 633 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '14 6:56am PST 
Corn, Chicken, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Fructose, Pork Gelatin, Barley Malt Syrup, Maltodextrin, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Carrots, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Sulfate, Artificial Flavor, Chlorophyllin, Parsley Seed Oil, Dried Kelp, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Propionate (preservative), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Vitamin E, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement,
FD&C Red 40.

I'm not crazy am I? Someone recommended Dreambones instead of rawhide as a chew and the above are the ingredients. I see tons of sugars. I don't think I would ever give that to my pups. At least I listed antlers and rmbs as better chews.
[notify]
» There has since been 846 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '14 2:49pm PST 
Charlotte was adopted yesterday! She now has three boys and a cat to play with. Poor kids couldn't get Charlotte to play fetch with them because she wasn't paying attention. The youngest ones haven't been around dogs so their dad was teaching them that she has to be listening before she will do something for them. She's doing good so I am happy.
[notify]
» There has since been 853 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '14 7:58pm PST 
Sanka, if you are serious (don't feel you have to), Facebook me and I will give you more info. I think you would be a great fit for ESRA! You seem very active and our young intakes need that.

Sarah, the coordinator emailed me last night and is very excited to have you!

Are you next Nicky?laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 996 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Fri Feb 28, '14 10:42pm PST 
Sweet little me would never do something like that. I think you will enjoy it and the people are great and my coordinator is amazingly easy to work with. Is your other rescue going to be okay with this?

Anyone else I can convince? smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1006 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Thu Feb 20, '14 10:40pm PST 
Sarah, told my coordinators and the southern IN one got lab rescue involved. I will ask about her in a couple of days.

Charlotte's potential adopters are unsure if they can deal with the resource guarding and barking but still want to meet her and talk some more. I really like the fact they're honest and told me rather than ignore me. Talked things over with my coordinator and we came up with the positives and negatives of Charlotte.

More when I have time!
[notify]
» There has since been 1076 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Tue Feb 18, '14 10:55pm PST 
People are stupid and I may need to leave a Facebook group because of it. I hate discussions on Springer rage because waking up your dog and being bit is not rage.

That is all.
[notify]
» There has since been 1103 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

Isabelle the- Great

Barked: Mon Feb 17, '14 9:50pm PST 
Talked to a breeder today... She is a co-founder of ESRA. Don't know how I feel. Had hoped that I knew how to choose a breeder but my top two breeders have dogs with temprement issues. She said they were beautiful but she didn't like their overall temperaments plus they have used dogs with epilepsy. I guess this is why we talk to breeders. She actually reminds me of Toto! That's a compliment! Though one of the breeders I like this lady likes too.

Toto are you still familiar with ESS breeders?

I am leaning more and more towards rescue but I do want a dog from a breeder one day so I am going to keep looking and researching!
[notify]
» There has since been 1112 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

(Page 1 of 67: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.