Postings by LuLu

GO!

Pembroke Welsh Corgi > Personality of Corgis

LuLu

"You talking to- me???"

Barked: Wed Sep 23, '09 2:35pm PST 
Ha, gotta love it. I couldn't help but laugh about the sliding thing. Lulu pulled one of those stunts the other day while being chased by Kodi. It was hysterical. She must have slid at least 6 feet.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bunny, Sep 27 4:40 am

Pembroke Welsh Corgi > Corgis are not kid friendly?
LuLu

"You talking to- me???"

Barked: Wed Sep 23, '09 2:04pm PST 
I am a first time corgi owner and thank goodness we don't have any small children living at my house becuase Lulu does not like small children. We got her when she was already 4 months so I don't know if something happened to her before we got her or if she's just tramatized from one not so pleasant incident she had with a child shortly after we got her.

My dad had invited one of his work buddies and his family to go camping with us. Their son was a autistic and wouldn't leave Lulu alone and she's never liked kids since then.

She's gotten better at not growling and shying away from them as soon as she sees them but I still get a little nervous when children come near when we're out on walks.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jinjo *Stumpy of the Wild*, Feb 8 5:04 pm

Pembroke Welsh Corgi > Am I abnormally small?

LuLu

"You talking to- me???"

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 4:07pm PST 
I'm a bit on the petite side, but I still can keep up with my brother Kodi and he's more than twice my size.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Soliel , Feb 6 9:51 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.