Postings by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**

GO!

(Page 1 of 215: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > Doggie doodles.
Theodore aka- Teddy - **CGC**

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Tue Jul 23, '13 11:48am PST 
Thanks, Charlie. Take care of yourself!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**, Jul 23 11:48 am

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Tue Jul 16, '13 1:27pm PST 
Hope you and your family are doing ok!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**, Jul 23 11:48 am

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 7:47pm PST 
Oh, Charlie's mom, I am SO sorry. Please take care of yourself and know we are thinking of you!!! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**, Jul 23 11:48 am

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 8:37pm PST 
Please take care of yourself!!! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**, Jul 23 11:48 am

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 12:58pm PST 
No need to apologize, you are doing this out of the goodness of your heart. We thank you!!
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**, Jul 23 11:48 am

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 9:06am PST 
you are so talented!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**, Jul 23 11:48 am

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Sun Jun 30, '13 9:13pm PST 
Loooove! Could you make one for Teddy? You can reference any photos on his profile. You are so talented!!

His traits: goofy, fun-loving, sweet
[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**, Jul 23 11:48 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > A great Bully friend of Dogster has passed, Thor

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Tue Jun 18, '13 4:02pm PST 
I haven't been on Dogster for a while, but hearing about Thor's passing is enough to bring me out of hibernation. Sending big love to the big guy and his sweet mama
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Talker, Aug 2 11:48 am

Behavior & Training > My one year old female pitbull is starting to show signs of aggression

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 7:23pm PST 
Ok...few questions

I get that you live in a town with a muzzle law, but why is the dog staying outside all the time? Why not have her in the house so you don't have to deal with the muzzle or the reactivity to the neighbors' dogs. If you insist on her staying outside, a muzzle seems a lot more humane to me than keeping her locked up.

She is an adolescent dog who probably isn't getting enough exercise or training and is acting out. Keeping her in a cage is not helping. She is a member of your family and should be treated as such confused
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Rocky *CGC* With the angels., Mar 28 4:56 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Tell me about...

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 1:11pm PST 
Thats right big laughbig laugh

He did open your gate to get at me, because I was a whole 10 feet away at the picnic table. And yes, he did enjoy take a refreshing dip in your koi pond...hope the fishies aren't too traumatized laugh out loudshock
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Lenny, Jan 31 6:54 pm

(Page 1 of 215: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.