Postings by Pearl 07/02 - 12/08 to 'C'

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Having a Birthday Party on Cloud 9 you are all invited
Pearl - 07/02 - 12/08 to- 'C'

My Fair Lady

Barked: Fri Jul 2, '10 6:39am PST 
Thank you guys for having such a nice party for me. I love you all and I love you mom and you have to stop crying. I am doing well up here.

hughug wisheswishes
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Jul 2 4:15 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Having a Birthday Party on Cloud 9 you are all invited

My Fair Lady

Barked: Fri Jul 2, '10 6:38am PST 
Zelda Angel, I remember running with you. You must have run so fast that I lost track of you LOL. Good to see you came back to my party.
cheercheercheerhamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Jul 2 4:15 pm

My Fair Lady

Barked: Fri Jul 2, '10 6:36am PST 
Nick, you are such a good brother. Love you happy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Jul 2 4:15 pm

My Fair Lady

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 2:34pm PST 
Thank you sooooo much for this wonderful birthday cake. I love it, and when I was still down there I loved cake a lot but did not get it often. shrug Now I can eat as much as I want of it. blue dog

Come on, help me eating hug
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Jul 2 4:15 pm

My Fair Lady

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 7:04am PST 
Our sweet Pearl has birthday today and all her siblings will through her a nice birthday party. You are all invited, a lot of you remember Pearl and what a sweet girl she was and still is.
Lets get all together and see how many will come

hug
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Jul 2 4:15 pm

Dog of the Day & Week > Can I be dog of the week even though I have wings?

My Fair Lady

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 10:16am PST 
I am Pearl and my mom told me to say hallo to you and introduce myself.
I am a big dog and love my mom and all my brothers and sisters. I went to the Rainbow Bridge now and I am glad that I am here because now I am not sick anymore and also can fly now.
Here a few word from my mom:
Pearl had a very difficult life. Nobody ever took care for her before I came and took her home.
This sweet girl was with me for 1 year and we found out almost right after her homecoming that she had cancer. We promised her that we will always love her and that she has a wonderful home until her time comes. She was so brave and still watched over the her puppie sisters and brothers. When her time came, she did not go to the bridge without giveing me a nice lick and than closed her eyes.
I think she would be a good dog of the week, don't you think?
hughugcloud 9little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pearl 07/02 - 12/08 to 'C', Dec 18 10:16 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Where to report a vet

My Fair Lady

Barked: Fri Dec 5, '08 1:22pm PST 
Thank you, please let us know.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maggie, Dec 11 9:55 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > LOST Bouvier - please help!!

My Fair Lady

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 9:41am PST 
nothing yet? thinkingthinkingthinkingthinking
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pearl 07/02 - 12/08 to 'C', Nov 26 9:41 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Where to report a vet

My Fair Lady

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 7:52am PST 
Hallo Maggie, could get anywhere with your call. Please let uns know. The last think we need when we are sick is a mean person.

Thank you so much for doing that.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Maggie, Dec 11 9:55 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > LOST Bouvier - please help!!

My Fair Lady

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 9:40am PST 
Does someone know anything new?

We are still praying
hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Pearl 07/02 - 12/08 to 'C', Nov 26 9:41 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.