Postings by Homer-Cakes

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dog Health > giving dog baby aspirin
Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '12 7:00am PST 
we know its safe to give a dog regular aspirin. we only give homie a quarter of one and he is in alot of pain to and old but we are wondering is it safe to give him coated baby aspirin?? we though it would be better since it was coated. he suffers with pain and arthritis especially when he ahs to move and cries and we know we can take him to the vet and get him something for the pain but know that can get real expensive to. i am on social security and dont get a whole lot every month but am open to suggestions from everyone out there. thank you
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Oct 11 11:24 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > It's my BIRTHDAY!!!
Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Mon Dec 14, '09 4:48pm PST 
happy happy birthday from my brother and me. boomer and homer partypartypartyblue dogblue dogpartypartypartywisheskittykitty
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by shifty, Dec 16 4:45 pm

Dog Health > Didge, just got run over by a truck

Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Sat Dec 12, '09 8:40pm PST 
we are so very sorry for your loss. it is an awful thing to go through. about 7 yrs ago it was way before me and my brother came along my mommy had another puppy named scooter pie. he had gotten out of the car and ran into a busy road while she was in the store. he had gotten out looking for her cause he didnt like to be away from her. to this day she still cries when she looks at his pics. it does get easier and you will always love him and will have a special place in your heart for always and forever. you are in our hearts and thoughts. love, homer and boomer hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Paris, Dec 19 2:29 pm

Dog Health > Bad dandruff

Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Tue Mar 3, '09 3:24pm PST 
hi!! i have had that problem since my mommies brought me home as a pup. went we went to the vet they asked him about it and he suggested t-sal shampoo. its like a tar shampoo and i need a bath once a week but it works wonders. mommy found it online for around ten dollars cause our vet wanted $25.oo. it works wonders and i dont itch hardly anymore. i hate baths but if it stops the itching i will tolerate them. good luck and we will keep our paws crossed. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Uno, Mar 4 11:03 am

Dog Health > my dog's anal gland ruptured!

Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Sat Jan 24, '09 10:13pm PST 
hi harley!!! what an awful thing to happen and i know how painful that is. it happened to me actually a week before christmas. my mommy didnt know until a few days later and i was facing the other way and my bum was all red & oozy. i wasnt scooting or crying in pain. my mommies took me to the vet and they shaved me back there drained my anal glands and put me on pain meds, and antibiotics to. now i have to have mine drained every month now. yech!!!!! i pray that it wont happen to you again and i will keep my paws crossed for you to. wave
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Harley, Mar 4 1:49 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Is This Cake Recipe Safe and Healthy for Me?
Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 5:14pm PST 
hi reesee!! we just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and enjoy your cake. make sure to eat some for all of us. party party wishes hamster dance

homer-cakes and boomhaur
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Homer-Cakes, Jan 12 5:14 pm

Food & Nutrition > Peanut butter?

Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 1:09am PST 
yea we dont get it all the time either. me and my brother LOVE peanut butter. mommy only gives it to us once in a great while and all we get is a couple of teaspoons at a time. we seem to be ok. so i dont think its a problem.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kipper, Dec 22 3:12 am

Dog Health > Bad Doggie Breath

Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 10:30pm PST 
you know mommy has always wondered that to. me and my brother have horrible breath at times and we are pekingese. mommy has searched the web but she cant be on long cause of her back so she gave that idea up. she even tried brushing our teeth. yuck i refused to but my brother loves the toothpaste. and that helped for awhile but not long. and our breath smells like well we wont say but it does. red face so if you get any ideas let us know to as we all need help with it. good luck though in finding a remedy and if mommy comes across any thing she will let you all know.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Tucker, Dec 31 2:31 pm

Dog Health > Going Pee in the House all of a sudden

Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:40pm PST 
when my mommy had bubba her wiener dog (he lives at grammas now) he used to pee in the house to. they thought it was a bladder infection but it wasnt. turned out he wouldnt go out cause it got to cold or he would do it when someone came over or when he wasn't getting attention. but we hope it isnt serious but at least they can fix it now a days. you will be in our thoughts and prayers. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Brodie Bear, Dec 16 10:12 pm

Dog Health > Premature Graying?
Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:31pm PST 
that is happening to me now and i am only 3 years old. i stress so much and my mommies say im mental. but then of course my first mommy here is disabled and in a wheelchair with health problems. she cries alot in pain so i worry about her alot but i have my other mommy who helps us both calm down. thats what she does. i think its pretty normal to. i dont like it either.cry wave
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Dolly - RIP Old Lady, Dec 17 10:25 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.