Postings by Angel Lou

GO!

(Page 1 of 53: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Puppy Place > New Puppy Arrives in 4 weeks!
Angel Lou

Everybody wants- to be a...DOG!- not a CAT

Barked: Thu Apr 11, '13 8:37am PST 
Well...sorry I haven't keep you guys informed, but things around here have been really hectic. I lost fluke to parvo frown
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Apr 11 12:47 pm

Angel Lou

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 1:02pm PST 
Jewel, well that's not too long, you able to recieve updates and photos from the breeder at all?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Apr 11 12:47 pm

Puppy Place > Puppy needs a name - and give me some advice! :)

Angel Lou

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 10:10am PST 
I think the name "Inka" would suit him well or "Duke". Due to his merle coloration could name him "Camo" which could be short for Camelot. Whatever, you decide to name him, he sure is a handsome little boy!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Mar 11 6:48 pm

Angel Lou

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 10:04am PST 
Awe, thanks guys! I know what you mean, these weeks cannot seem to go fast enough. To make time go faster I have been schedualing his vet appointments haha...he is will be booked for the next year BOL!

Skipper is a doll! By far one of the cutest pups I have seen.

Jewel when does your new addition arrive? I am anxious for pictures!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Apr 11 12:47 pm

Food & Nutrition > Any ideas for great puppy treats?

Angel Lou

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 11:25am PST 
I use Tillman treats with my current dog, and will be trying them on my puppy!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Mar 8 3:05 am

Angel Lou

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 11:23am PST 
His Mama's owners sent me pictures, but can't figure out how to post them to forumn!
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Apr 11 12:47 pm

Angel Lou

Barked: Mon Mar 4, '13 11:18am PST 
Thanks guys for dishin' out all of the great names. We have picked one, the little guy is now oficially SoCo smile

The days however are not going by fast enough! March 20 is when he can be brought home!happy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Apr 11 12:47 pm

Angel Lou

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 12:12pm PST 
Jewel, congrats on the new addition. What lucky dog have you chose out? It is fascinating to hear about sports that people involve their dogs in, have always wanted to do agility. Now, I am getting a BC mix perhaps I should look into it a bit more, can mixes be entered in competitions? thinking

Rocky, thank you! Congrats to you as well on the new addition! I sure hope you intend to share pics as well! I wanna create my lil' guy a Dogster soon as I get some recent pics.

Thank you, for the insight on everything. It is actually a dispute hubby and I were having BOl. Needless to say I won hi5 . I too believe that the puppy is generally picked by the owner. Our little guy is the nosiest and most rambunctious out of the group. The others of course had energy as well being pups, but this little guy was just a curious George which I liked immediately.

My list for names I like is getting bigger and bigger! We have a few that we like...Camo, Saber, Pippin, Slanin
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Apr 11 12:47 pm

Angel Lou

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 11:09am PST 
Thank you, Moose and Onyx for the advice. I will be honest I have never attempted the crate training...may look into that a bit more. Onyx I was trying to find the forum that you had made a long time ago, that had a bunch of puppy name suggestions. But can't seem to find it! BOL

I am very excited! These next few weeks are going to be hard that's for sure! Do you guys believe that the puppy picks you or do people pick the puppy? thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Apr 11 12:47 pm

Angel Lou

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 1:59pm PST 
It has been some time since I have had a puppy in my home, and am quite anxious for our new little one to arrive. Hubby and I, have been talking about getting another one of our own, and finally went to look a litter of mutt pups smile. They are supposedly Chow Chow/ Border Collie...and I am seeing something else in the pups. It was an accidental litter, not a BYB.

Anyway, with that being said. First, and for most I would like help coming up with a name for my new little guy. He is black, with white paws and is full of personality. He was the most rambunctious out of the litter, and has a take on the world attitude. I would like a name that is unique and bold, like his personality. Any suggestions?

I would other like to hear some personal methods about the best way to go about potty training. I have successfully potty trained a few dogs, but am still not sure what the best way to go about it is...

Food: I feel all of my animals grain free. Now, with that being said do I need to feed him specifically puppy food, if the food I have is for both dog and puppies?

I am excited to hear your responses! Thanks everyone! snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Apr 11 12:47 pm

(Page 1 of 53: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.