Postings by Chase

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Boxer > Sam has a tumor!
Chase

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 5:51am PST 
Chase had a MCT removed from his side a year ago and he has been clean ever since. He is celebrating his 6th birthday this month. Don't worry,.. your pup will be fine.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Bailee, Jan 8 10:23 am

Boxer > Why do I keep making the same mistake?
Chase

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '09 8:06am PST 
Thanks Boo!! I think my mom is planning on training me with your suggestion. I hope it works for my sake because unfortunately I had a bad experience going to the bathroom this morning because of the poopy diaper leftovers. hail
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♥ Apollo ♥, Mar 3 8:17 am

Boxer > Why do I keep making the same mistake?

Chase

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 7:33am PST 
So, last night I woke my mommy up by puking on the floor a huge pile of what looked kind of fabricy to my mommy. She cleaned it up and didn't know where that mess came from. This morning she was getting ready for work and found my stash. In the spare bedroom she found where I had torn apart a dirty diaper from one of those little skin kids that her sister has. I knew immediately I was in trouble. Why do I keep making the same mistake of eating dirty diapers and tampons??? I know they make me sick and I keep doing it when my mommy forgets to close the bathroom door when she leaves...shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ♥ Apollo ♥, Mar 3 8:17 am

Boxer > Surgery Update

Chase

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '09 12:40pm PST 
No because if you haven't in my pictures,.. my tongue hangs permenantly out the left side of my mouth and my stitches were on the right side, so i didn't have access to licking.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Brigid, Feb 11 12:06 am

Boxer > Any of you have these odd behaviors?

Chase

Barked: Sun Feb 8, '09 3:36pm PST 
I am also afraid of men in uniforms. I also cleen my feet (and arms) obsessively. My mommy also loves my kidney bean dance. If she asks me to come give her bean love,... I know what it means.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Layla, Feb 19 5:24 pm

Boxer > Surgery Update
Chase

Barked: Sun Feb 8, '09 3:34pm PST 
You too Brigid... my mommy's and my thoughts go out to you!!hug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Brigid, Feb 11 12:06 am

Boxer > Surgery Update

Chase

Barked: Tue Feb 3, '09 8:23am PST 
I had my cyst taken off last week and the test results came back. My cyst was a mast cell tumor and was cancerous. My vet is my mommy's cousin and she told her not to worry too much about it. He is going to check my lymph nodes today when he takes my stitches out. Keep me in your prayers.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Brigid, Feb 11 12:06 am

Boxer > Anesthesia Worries

Chase

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 7:20am PST 
I have surgery on Monday to get a cyst removed from my side. My mommy is worried b/c she has heard that boxers sometimes have a fatal reaction to a specific type of anesthesia... Is this true or is my mommy just worrying about nothing?

P.S. Please keep me in your prayers that this is just a benign cyst. My mommy keeps having nightmares that I have cancer.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cricket, Jun 29 1:52 am

Boxer > has any 1 seen this or had it happen? HELP!

Chase

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '08 2:42pm PST 
I have that on my penis every once in a while. My mommy' s cousin is a vet and he said it is nothing to worry about.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ghost, Oct 8 4:41 am

Boxer > Help me quit shedding so much please
Chase

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 4:55pm PST 
My mommy started giving me fish oil pills (the human kind) and I immediately stopped shedding within days and actually my hair started growing back and it got soft and shiny... The vet just said to give 1 pill a day!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Max, Sep 3 2:05 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.