GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Were You a Rescue Dog? Post your storys!

Mac

What can I get- into next?

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 11:24am PST 
I was left at the local animal shelter. I did get adopted out, but they only kept me 2 weeks because they said I am deaf and had an eye infection and they didn't want me.

They returned me and I sure am thankful because my forever family found me. I didn't know that my new mommy had been watching me on the computer. She already has 3 dogs, but couldn't resist my pretty baby blues. I am so happy and I can hear a little now that the doctor cured me of my ear mites. I have a little trouble seeing, but that doesn't stop me from getting in trouble and wrestling with my other siblings.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Jul 30 3:51 pm

Dog Health > opinions wanted: what makes a good vet?
Mac

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 7:15am PST 
To us a good vet walks in the room and directs their questions to us. Our vet sits on the floor and calls us to him and checks us all over while talking in a soft tone. Before we know it he's done checking us all out and we just thought we were getting attention.

Hope this helps!blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Jul 10 5:03 pm

Great Dane > Hicups.....

Mac

Barked: Fri Jul 4, '08 3:41am PST 
Wow, I didn't know that. I must be growing like crazy because I get them at least once a day or so. Thanks for the infosnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 2 5:13 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Can you belive these people?!?!?!

Mac

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '08 3:55pm PST 
My grandmother has a Labradoodle seeing eye dog and you would be amazed at how many places don't understand she's working with her harness on. She has had to confront managers all over about it. They recently moved to Tennessee from Georgia and they seem to be more educated.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jul 13 10:27 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.