GO!

(Page 1 of 76: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '14 6:12pm PST 
Jem would have had a fabulous time going after the wild bunny Dunlop spotted on the hill a week back then! Led Dunlop on a good chase for 600 odd meters, across the dam, down the ditch and across the golf course with Mum at a loss of what to do! She hadn't seen him move that fast ever! Very tired but happy doggles.

Settled into the new house well, passed teh first house inspection, discovered what teh second fruit tree is (mardarine!!), compost heap is getting a work out with all the clippings off the plants, roses have been fed and watered, I re-organised the garage so things are easier for us to find, including my weeding forks! Just need fuel for the mower now.

Flicka, I'll send you a graphics related pm in a minute, just need to find my power cable for the lappy...
[notify]
» There has since been 192 posts. Last posting by , Tue 6:03 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Fri May 23, '14 2:06am PST 
ok, can someone tell me what happened? No Toto, no pictures and it won't let me use the search function?

Building a wedding website, doing save the dates, trimming burrs out of Danny boys leg feathers again... I need to fond which tree it is thats dropping these buggers because i've trimmed three out of him, and more out of the bikes we took out last weekend. And i'm working full time!
[notify]
» There has since been 342 posts. Last posting by , Tue 6:03 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Wed May 7, '14 2:17pm PST 
*waves g'day*

Speaking of snakes, dad had a bike in for a service and filter seal replacement last week. Pulled air filter and box out to find all this fur and grass stashed in it. Something had made a home in the filter. Something followed little critter bome and had little critter for supper...then shed its skin...in the air filter. Skin was ID'd as a baby Brown snake. Dad is a bit jumpy now!

Stupid coin counter at work almost gave me a headt attack. My till was down -- SOP states pull all draws and recount. Check safe...All done and still down. Manual check however confirmed that the draw was fine. Stupid bloody machine had counted a $100 as a $50!?! Buying the manager who figured that out a chocolate or two!

Mitch's mum got sent home yesterday. No beds available in the stroke ward. She's still not 100% there mentally. Not sure if its med related or what yet
[notify]
» There has since been 444 posts. Last posting by , Tue 6:03 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Sat May 3, '14 2:09pm PST 
Flicka how did you convince Missure Copperhead to leave the box? Trying to convince a male cat my front door and garden are not suitable spots to mark. Going to blend half a dozen lemons today and spray his prefered spots. Also putting shishcabob sqewers in too.

We'v gone from Autumn to mid winter in a day. Its currently seven degrees celcius and blowing a gale. I'm gonna get fabric today from the sewing pavilion and make more door snakes. Need some big ones for the sliding door. Wonder if I can get dog related fabric...thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 494 posts. Last posting by , Tue 6:03 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Thu May 1, '14 1:29pm PST 
Had family for tea last night, they much appreciated real home cooked food after eating on the go for six days! The drs are still not 100% sure whats going on but She was very happy with being able to have a luke warm coffee drunk tbrough a straw! Still in hospital, will maybe be out in June. Depends on the MRI scan they are trying to talk her into.

Agricultural show this weekend. Lots of utes coming through work this morning. Rdally hoping to see one or more of the Borders when I go to the show on Sunday. China Doll, Indie and Lucy would really make my day. All of them looove Dunlop who cant go to the show. The three girls trial which is how they get in.

Home, shower, bed is the current plan. See how we go.

Good Luck with the interview Tala!!
[notify]
» There has since been 503 posts. Last posting by , Tue 6:03 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '14 2:04pm PST 
*tired waves*

For those in the know, Mitch's Mum is getting there. No more respirator ect but still a nasal tube. She was very happy to get a breakfast menu that involved solid food and coffee yesterday. Also coming out of ICU and into a neurolsgy ward.

For those out of the loop, Mitch's Mum had a turn of some sort on Saturday morning and has been in ICU from saturday night through now. Suspected stroke at first but not 100% sure now. She was unconscious for a few hours with no movement on one side of her body, wonky heart rate, blood pressure was sky high and horrid blood sugar levels. Coma was induced to get her to the ICU ward two hours away, the coma took up untill monday afternoon to reverse.

Movement came back, speach is ok, she's pretty vauge on some things. She managed to wrangle with a hot clothes iron mid incident too somehow...she's on the mend though, thats the main thing. Hanging out for puppy cuddles off Danny Boy.

Local hospital has no ICU...Newcastle has no beds, Sydney has no beds, neither of the private ICU'S have beds so MIL to be is almost two hours away and we've visited every day bar today. And I've worked the last two nights. I slept very, very well once we got home yesterday

Keep Safe!!
[notify]
» There has since been 509 posts. Last posting by , Tue 6:03 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '14 1:30pm PST 
Thats one heck of a bump Flicka!

Any hints on the potential foster Sanka?

Busy night at work. Got two appointments with realestate agents today for handing papers in. Then I can go back to bed and sleep till nine. Annnd then back to workies. Annother public holiday on friday so I have three on, one off, one on, two off and then five on.
[notify]
» There has since been 550 posts. Last posting by , Tue 6:03 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '14 4:59am PST 
Flicka, i'll ask Dane in the morning. Having six working kelpies and a terrier mix he's seen his share of scrapes.

*hugs*

Still no internets at home frown
[notify]
» There has since been 559 posts. Last posting by , Tue 6:03 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 7:15pm PST 
Didn't realise throwing the drapes open was an invitation for neighbours to drop in and introduce themselvss. Was still in my pj's!

Most of the stuff is in the correct rooms, need more coat hangers to get some stuff away. List a mile long for the hardware store : glue, door mats, baits for bugs, damp absorbers ect. Also the tap water is drinkable!!! No odd white tinge!
[notify]
» There has since been 596 posts. Last posting by , Tue 6:03 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 9:24am PST 
Move going ok so far, did a load of little things today in the van and a few boxes of ultra delicate stuff is waiting in my car ready for morning. Just the big stuff to do really.

I'm working ten till six am, double time for six of the hours being good Friday. Absolutley buggered and its only two AM! I'm under orders to go to the inlaws - to be and sleep for a few hours before helping.

They cut shifts at work so theres three crew and a manager on - cwanky manager at that!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 607 posts. Last posting by , Tue 6:03 pm

(Page 1 of 76: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.