GO!

(Page 1 of 461: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Contests and Vote For Me! > Halloween Costume Contest on Dogster!
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 6:22pm PST 
Thank you, Fritz!!!! I KNEW I am not the only one who doesn't see any visible photos!
Sadly, I never even got to vote because I have NEVER seen the photos, I only know Riley is a finalist because Lori told me in an email.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 27 8:33 am

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 4:15pm PST 
It IS enabled! And, why would I be able to see the cat ones if it wasn't enabled?????? I give up! Just one more frustrating issue like the email ones.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 27 8:33 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Can a dog work from a stroller?

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 12:45pm PST 
Yeah, Harley... I have to admit, I wasn't thrilled about it, for both reasons!!! The dog weighed at least 35 -40 lbs. My own dog, well behaved as he is, was sitting in the car waiting for me, where he belonged!!!!
And, when the man asked ME if I wanted to pet his dog I admit I answered with, "NO, I am here shopping for food and would rather not handle a dog while I am doing that, it is not terribly legal nor sanitary!!!"
Of course, my dogs HELP me prepare my food and eat off MY dishes, but he didn't have to know that, BOL!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , May 18 7:42 am

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 12:28pm PST 
Lori, I don't know how to save a screen shot of the page, but I have printed it and will scan it and email it to you when I get home from work (no scanner here). There are absolutely NO PHOTOS at all, it goes directly from the place where it says "Here are your finalists, etc," to the "Check out more fun stuff on Dogster" to the information about Liz, and on to the comments section. NO PHOTOS.
I DO have them visible and voteable on the Catster pages, so I do know what they should look like.
Did any of my guys make the finals?????????
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Oct 27 8:33 am

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 12:13pm PST 
Lori, I don't get any photos at all, only on the Catster ones. Those are fine with the vote box on the bottom right.
The only photo that shows up on the Dogster link is the one with the two rosettes. No finalists at all!!
I've tried with Internet Explorer 8, IE 10 AND Safari on my iPhone. No photos to be seen.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Oct 27 8:33 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Can a dog work from a stroller?
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 4:57am PST 
I was in my local walmart yesterday and was surprised to see a LARGE sheltie in a stroller. No identification as to whether or not she was a service dog, but the owner was going up to anyone and everyone and asking them if they wanted to pet the dog. The dog WAS quiet and well behaved, but?????
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , May 18 7:42 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Ks law for service dog

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 4:50am PST 
There are differences between Service dog and Therapy dog, the main one that therapy dogs do not have any rights of public transportation, etc., and are only allowed to visit BY invitation from the facility where the visit is planned. Each facility may or may not also have their own regulations and testing prior to the visits.
Certification for therapy work, although not legally required, does provide insurance for you and the dog should any incident occur while you are visiting with your dog. The CGC and any other testing offered by AKC only provide a beginning step toward testing for therapy visits. They do not automatically designate the dog as a Therapy dog, that is done via additional testing with an organization such as TDI, or Delta.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Oct 27 6:43 pm

Small Dogs > Student researching on Dogs. Please help fill this survey!

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 4:31am PST 
Spam??? who dares to go to the link???????????? Multiple postings doesn't help make it look good.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 25 9:43 pm

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Oct 24, '13 5:03pm PST 
Where are the photos to vote on???? The link takes us to the article, but the only photo is the one with the rosettes. Am I missing something?????

I just checked the Catster link, the cat photos ARE there, but there are no dog photos anywhere that I can find.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Oct 27 8:33 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Oct 24, '13 4:30am PST 
Lily, I had that happen with a mammogram....the tech told me there was something there and she was sure they would be contacting me for further testing and biopsy. I spent TWO WEEKS of worry and stress. (Almost all my family has died of cancer under their 50's!) Finally, I called my doctor and asked about it. Turns out it was a normal cyst and has been on my mammograms every time and is nothing.
I did report the tech and she got fired since she had apparently done that sort of thing to other people and been reprimanded for it before.
We finally had our first frost last night but it was only 32 so most of the plants are still fine. Amazing how late it is this year!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3011 posts. Last posting by , Sun 12:40 pm

(Page 1 of 461: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.