Postings by Sable

GO!

Rhodesian Ridgeback > how stubborn are you othe ridgebacks?

Sable

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 9:46am PST 
My mum says kitchen I go upstairs, my mum says down and kitchen I go in the lounge. She wants me to go in the kitchen whilst she nips out but I want to stay near the fire. She calls me a lazy soa nd so, but really just love being warm. She calls me a stubborn old boot, but I just love teh fire. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 3 7:54 pm

Rhodesian Ridgeback > Advice needed!
Sable

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 9:44am PST 
Can I just say that RR's are very loyal, loveable animals. It will love your Grandma as much as it loved your Grandpa. There is no real advice we can give you, you treat them the same as any other dog. Plenty of love, food, walks and obidence training. Saying that my dog is a lazy so and so and just loves lying next to the fire. She has never been a hyper RR nor do I know one. But over all if your Grandma cant cope then why dont you take it on. Good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 3 8:06 pm

Rhodesian Ridgeback > Is there such a thing as a miniature Ridgeback?

Sable

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 9:39am PST 
I would say your a pug and chihuahua, but it it possible to have RR somewhere down the line. RR's are a mixed breed anyway so you never know bless.wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Obbie R.I.P (2009-2013), Mar 4 8:21 am

Behavior & Training > Biting - s this the terrible 2's for dogs?

Sable

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Barked: Sat May 19, '07 9:25am PST 
Talk to your vet or groomer about natural pain relief for teething. Just think how much is hurts babies, they cry alot. We dogs chew instead. Poor little might, give a squeeze from me.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Khola- CDX, CGC, May 26 6:56 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > So, what's in your dish today?

Sable

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Barked: Sat May 19, '07 9:15am PST 
I had my normal complete dog food, but when mummy wasn't looking I swipped the butter off the counter. She still hasn't noticed. But after my walk I got no treat, I wonder why???
[notify]
» There has since been 364 posts. Last posting by Tucker, CGC, TDI, Mar 31 7:26 am

Dog of the Day & Week > Which breed do you think should be Dog of the week?
Sable

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Barked: Wed May 9, '07 8:30am PST 
I think Ridgebacks should be the dog of the week. There isn't that many of us and we dont get much credit. So pick me, i'm mean us.applause
[notify]
» There has since been 113 posts. Last posting by Abby, Jan 21 4:44 pm

Dog of the Day & Week > Which breed do you think should be Dog of the week?

Sable

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Barked: Wed Feb 15, '06 8:52am PST 
Rhodesian Ridgebacks should be dog of the week. Are we just the dogs! I would definately put my money on one of us, wouldn't you???
[notify]
» There has since been 603 posts. Last posting by Abby, Jan 21 4:44 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.