GO!

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Another autism service dog video I made
Nimrodel

Autism Awareness

Barked: Tue May 17, '11 6:10pm PST 
thank you very much Milo. yeah I had to cut it off short to fit the youtube criteria of 10 minutes it was origonally longer but had to cut it and couldn't add a lot of what I wanted to add. I really hope some organizations see these videos and start doing them for adults
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 17 6:15 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Another autism service dog video I made
Nimrodel

Autism Awareness

Barked: Tue May 17, '11 5:37pm PST 
I made ths really quick I also inclueded lings to my other autism dog videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsZPoKsvfOQ

older videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYG5-evoXg

http://www.y outube.com/watch?v=E2nZPZOaLK0
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 17 6:15 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Autism Service dogs e need some reform

Nimrodel

Autism Awareness

Barked: Tue Apr 12, '11 8:42am PST 
Amber do you mind if I ask where you train from
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 12 8:42 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Luppus service dogs?

Nimrodel

Autism Awareness

Barked: Sat Mar 26, '11 5:14pm PST 
My friend's boyfriend has Lupus and was wonering if they had service dogs for Lupus and if so what tasks they have? He is looking into getting one or having his dog evaluated to be a service dog in training for him but I don't know where they can go he also wanted to know what tasks they have Does anyone know?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 26 6:09 pm

Dog Health > Water in lung?

Nimrodel

Autism Awareness

Barked: Sat Mar 26, '11 3:09pm PST 
THANK YOU I will mix it with gravy from now on excellent idea! We went to the vet to day and she said it could be kennel cough or throat iratation but that Nim DEFIANTLY DOES NOT have water in her lungshappy dance happy dance happy dance `a~
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 26 6:19 pm

Nimrodel

Autism Awareness

Barked: Fri Mar 25, '11 9:38pm PST 
I gave Nim her liquid medicine today 1 tsp apple cider vinegar mixed with water but it went down a bit to fast she coughed after but was fine after a few hours have passed and now she has a dry cough. Could she have some in her lungs? She has been coughing after getting on the bed and for no reason at times. Should we to to the vet tomorrow? If there I some could she cough it up? I am so worried. She is resting and seems ok but I am still worried.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 26 6:19 pm

Nimrodel

Autism Awareness

Barked: Fri Mar 25, '11 9:35pm PST 
I gave Nim her liquid medicine today 1 tsp apple cider vinegar mixed with water but it went down a bit to fast she coughed after but was fine after a few hours have passed and now she has a dry cough. Could she have some in her lungs? She has been coughing after getting on the bed and for no reason at times. Should we to to the vet tomorrow? If there I some could she cough it up? I am so worried. She is resting and seems ok but I am still worried.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 25 9:35 pm

Dog Health > Does any one have a dog with these deveLopementaly delays

Nimrodel

Autism Awareness

Barked: Fri Mar 25, '11 5:57pm PST 
Helllo I am currently learning about canine psychologey and developement as it is a partail obsession of mine and quckily turning into a full blown obsession.

was wondering if anyone out there has raised a puppy or if any breeders out there have bred a litter that had a puppy that had these delays and or issues

BEFORE a YEAR OLD must fit atleast 4 or 5 of the criteria

Delay in or complete lack of tail wagging in a social manner
lack of interest in interacting dogs or people despite early handling and socailization
over sensitive to textures sounds or smells (sensory processing issues)
apparent trouble with reading canine body language

delay in or complete lack of use of body language in a socail context
obsessive behaviors.
Anxiety despite proper socialization as a puppy this may range from mild to severe and is not due to past trama or poor breeding.

I m not sure any dog fits these criteria but it will be interesting to find out if they do Again I am interested in canine psychologey and this is purely out of cureousity.

if your dog fits any of these please let me know what ones

NOTE: I do not have a dog that fits these criteria.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 25 5:57 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Task Training Resources

Nimrodel

Autism Awareness

Barked: Fri Mar 25, '11 8:34am PST 
I rEally want to get into dog training but have no clue how to start. Training is my passion I eventually want to be an autism service dog trainer, I am going to try to get into the car on Peter clicker academy. Have you checked it out?there was also an amazing book I saw I believe it was called how to train your dog advanced tricks or something I will go look it up then post the title it looked very good.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 26 5:31 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Caught between ESA and PSDiT
Nimrodel

Autism Awareness

Barked: Tue Mar 22, '11 10:06pm PST 
you sid he is in trining to be your service dog? does he have any tasks he has has learned and performs on a regular basis? I might be wrong but I think as long as he has 1 or 2 down that you need he qualifies as a service dog but someone might know better with that.

I like patches that say "ddon't pet me," or "don't distract," lol could make your own patch "service dog in training for me," or something simular "owner training SDIT,"
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Mar 23 11:44 pm

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.