Postings by Lilo

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Pug > Controlling the Shedding of my Pug?
Lilo

Lilo has a- perfect cinnamon- roll tail

Barked: Wed May 20, '09 9:17am PST 
My shar-pei/ chesapeek bay retriever( Brutus may he rest in peace) had a severe shedding problem.Our vet suggested a diet supplement called " missing link" and salmon oil that that is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. These can be added to the food, oil first so the missing link has something to adhere to. Costs about $20 each, sold in quantities that last for months, but well worth it. This combination solved our shedding problem.little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by ♥ Lolita ♥, Apr 19 7:50 am

Dogs & Travel > Policy of flying in the cabin
Lilo

Barked: Thu Jun 12, '08 12:38pm PST 
Delta will allow you animal in the cabin if . . .

Animal remains in the carrier at all times, don't know if it has to be hard sided or purse like carriers.They also indicated that size of under seat capacities vary from aircraft to aircraft.

This topic can easily be researched by the individual airlines, varies depending on airlines
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 13 8:34 am

Dog Health > I don't understand some people (little rant)

Lilo

Barked: Sat Jun 7, '08 5:55pm PST 
Cami's point of view is only offensive to those who behave as she has suggested. Just as I would be offended by u If I were uneducated, but I am educated, therefore I let things that do not apply to me slide. And if u find this offensive, you have choices, you could turn off your computer.wave
[notify]
» There has since been 68 posts. Last posting by Duke -Rest In Peace-, Jun 10 4:25 am

Dog Health > I don't understand some people (little rant)

Lilo

Barked: Sat Jun 7, '08 11:35am PST 
\When I got hold of dat straw broom, Mom ran me to the closest vet instantly. Dr. suggested sedate and look around in my small throat,x-ray. X-rays show nothing cause trachea tissue and straw apx same density.Dr. didn't have small enough equipment to look into. This took apx 4 hours and $360.00 and sent me home. 3.5 days later we were headed for WSU. $500.00 dollars a night in intensive care, $400.00 for testing, and then we could discuss treatment, soo for 900.oo they would keep me alive for another night. The ride proved too painful for me and Mommie headed to the nearest vet. Mommie couldn't stand to see me suffer, and suffer I did. Dr. G was the closest. My front two paws were on that rainbow bridge .Mom told him everthing I had endured in the last 3 days. Dr. G, is my hero, he took me in and they saved me. For the 3 days in ICU and 12 weeks of treating as infection. He invested, donated his, his staff time ,effort into this little Pug. Mommie only paid for the meds, vacinations, and spay. Mommie has over 1000.00 in receipts for me and I not even 1 yeet. Dr. took payments. They put up with Mommies visits when I couldn't go home. When Mommie visited I cry for da nurse,L. Mommie knew they luvd me too. Our family was blessed to fin them.I just goes to show that unless you have boo-koo bucks, this kind of accident cannot be planned for.little angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 96 posts. Last posting by Duke -Rest In Peace-, Jun 10 4:25 am

Behavior & Training > How many pups are in "crates" part of the day?

Lilo

Barked: Sun Jun 1, '08 5:17pm PST 
Slept in a crate since day one. Lilo has to be supervised 24/7. Likes to lick electrical outlets and cords, eat potting soil, and almost died from a straw broom. Crating was an effective method of potty training. The only behavioral reason we crate is, after offering several unsuccessful alternatives to an undesirable behavior. We never scold or act in haste,we gently pick her up and calmly place her in time out. little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by , Jun 5 1:56 pm

Dog Health > under the weather
Lilo

Barked: Thu May 29, '08 1:59pm PST 
Dickens and Honey,
Thanks for the concern but my mom is just a little (lot) paranoid. I'm still producing lovely little tootsie rolls, eating, and drinking normal. I didn't blowing chunks yesterday and today I woke-up playing. Feeling and acting nurmal today.
I did give the bones to my pal lucy mcgillicutty cause shes not lergic.

puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lilo, May 29 1:59 pm

Dog Health > She dodged a bullet I'll tell you

Lilo

Barked: Thu May 29, '08 1:42pm PST 
Laser surgery w/ dissolving stitchesis the only way. Dr George at the animal hospital did my spay and my pal Lucy's. By the next morning you wouldn't have known we just had surgery. I had my herniated pick-hole mended at the same time, look mom no scar.

Your little girl appreciates you listening to your intuition.
What a lucky dog. puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , May 30 10:20 am

Dog Health > She dodged a bullet I'll tell you

Lilo

Barked: Thu May 29, '08 8:22am PST 
I hope thats the last of Sashas
bullet dodging experiences.
This story gave my mom chicken skin!

puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , May 30 10:20 am

Dog Health > under the weather

Lilo

Barked: Wed May 28, '08 7:42pm PST 
I haven't felt like playing all day, my tummy is rock hard, and I threw-up two times yesterday.
I had new treat yesterday, could this be another food allergy?thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lilo, May 29 1:59 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Just a Week Ago
Lilo

Barked: Wed May 28, '08 12:26pm PST 
We feel your hurt and hope you feel better soon.
I don't know if this will help, but the Budhist believe that life is the cycle of birth and rebirth over and over until the soul has fulfilled its purpose. Therefore if this animals purpose was to give you love and joy his soul can rest. If that was not his purpose he will be reborn into another body, maybe a bird or a beautiful butterfly but I know he will come back to visit.

Heres to celebrating the time and love you shared

partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty partypartypartycry
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Coozy the Dogboy-forever LOVED, May 29 4:05 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.