Postings by Kisha

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Behavior & Training > Help! New potty issues!
Kisha

Star Reporter

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 1:51pm PST 
Bumping this up for my friend who would really like some feed back
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Nov 30 10:22 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings
Kisha

Star Reporter

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '12 5:41am PST 
Vinnie.....many many hugs to your mom...Tell her I will keep you company til she can be with you again....

Alice....really cool wings smile
[notify]
» There has since been 258 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jun 1 1:18 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > POP Princess Penelope Poopalatte HRH

Kisha

Star Reporter

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 4:07am PST 
Just an update...Princess is doing better...seems she has stomache problems along with the liver problems but she is now back to eating and acting better......thanks for the POPs guys
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♥ DarlaMae ♥, Mar 11 2:19 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > POP Princess Penelope Poopalatte HRH

Kisha

Star Reporter

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 3:25am PST 
As some of you may know our sweet little princess has been having liver problems her enzyme levels have been high, but otherwise no other symptoms have been showing...yesterday she took a turn for the worse and the vet is not sure what is wrong with her...she goes for an ultrasound this morning to see if there is something else going on...please keep her in your prayer as you go about your day that they can find out what is wrong with her and find a way to make her healthy again
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by ♥ DarlaMae ♥, Mar 11 2:19 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Well, Maia's back (warning- RANT!!)

Kisha

Star Reporter

Barked: Sat Nov 28, '09 4:41am PST 
shockshockshockshockshockshockWhat is it with people..

Everyone wants a friendly happy easy going pup...but then their house gets broke into and they complain that the dog wasn't aggressive enough to protect their possessions...

Morons..

Of course my thought is that the person who broke in was probably someone they knew ...not many people are brazen enough to break into a home with a dog unless they know the dog won't attack...

I guess these people never considered that...

As for the chewing these people obviously paid no attention to anything you told them....what if the poor pup had a medical condition..would they have ignored info about that too...

Probably a good thing they sent her back...hopefully they won't get another one.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Angel Ebbie lou, Dec 24 6:14 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Why cant I have them all?
Kisha

Star Reporter

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 4:36am PST 
Have you tried calling the police on them...I don't know about where you are...but where I live that is considered abuse and is a criminal offense
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Nov 24 2:19 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Why cant I have them all?

Kisha

Star Reporter

Barked: Mon Nov 23, '09 4:34am PST 
shockshockshockshockshockYour Shelter won't rescue him when he has been left a whole weekend with no food and water...what kind of shelter are they....

shockshockshockshockshockshock
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Nov 24 2:19 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > How good of a home do dogs need?

Kisha

Star Reporter

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 4:22pm PST 
crycrycry

that is a case when you feel bad for both pet and owner....Mom wishes there was more resources for elderly people to be able to take better care of their pets...low cost vet services that do house calls and low cost groomers who could also do house calls ....

thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Dr. Zira-In Memory, Nov 26 3:30 pm

Kisha

Star Reporter

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 3:20pm PST 
Oh I would cry like a little girl every time I had to go to the vet (of course mom always called me her little girl even though I weighed 60 lbs) and I had to have my backside cleaned and clipped a lot after i had rectal surgery...and I cried like a little girl every time that happened...but Mom truly loved me and knew it needed doing....

I guess it all depends what you know needs to be done....what you know how to do and whether you love your pet enough to do it for themthinking
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Dr. Zira-In Memory, Nov 26 3:30 pm

Kisha

Star Reporter

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 2:48pm PST 
Yup those are the ones who could really benefit from having an instruction pamphlet....The ones who do love their pets and would do right by them if they only knew where they were going wrong..
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Dr. Zira-In Memory, Nov 26 3:30 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.