GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Dogs and a Clean Home > What does your dog smell like?
Kora

May I sit on- you?

Barked: Tue Aug 23, '11 12:43pm PST 
All my babies have different smells, but not bad ones. Well Bridger and Kora have stinky breath. Baxter doesn't. I guess I can't describe their smells but I love em!! laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 23 6:31 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Facebook Breeder
Kora

May I sit on- you?

Barked: Tue Aug 23, '11 12:03pm PST 
BRT, BOL! laugh out loud That cracked me up!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Aug 24 2:48 pm

Leonberger > Dream dog

Kora

May I sit on- you?

Barked: Thu Jul 14, '11 11:08am PST 
I adopted Kora when she was 5 and she has been the best dog! Leos love to be with their people and can be quite dramatic at times (maybe that's just Kora). I would definitely get another Leo.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 27 12:30 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > Dogs and a nice yard

Kora

May I sit on- you?

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '11 3:04pm PST 
Oh my, this is the first place I've lived in with dogs where the yard is nice. I do think there is hope somewhere! laugh out loud Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 9 7:14 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I don't know what to do...

Kora

May I sit on- you?

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '11 2:58pm PST 
Have you tried crate training him? Although crating him for 12-14 hours a day wouldn't be fair.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Jul 10 2:35 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Finding a pet-friendly rental
Kora

May I sit on- you?

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 10:22am PST 
Hi Napoleon wave I have noticed here in Salt Lake that because of the foreclosures and people having to give their pets up, there are TONS of even apartments that are now excepting pets. People are losing their homes and are wanting to take their pets. A lot of apartments wouldn't even consider allowing them, but now I'm seeing one on every block with big signs "Petfriendly"! Keep on looking, you should be able to find something. Good luck honey!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 7 5:50 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > GAS CHAMBERS MUST BE OUTLAWED!

Kora

May I sit on- you?

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 8:15pm PST 
There are shelters in my state that still use gas chambers. One in particular just had a grand opening for the "new beautiful shelter featuring a gas chamber". We fought and fought to try and stop them from putting it in. We lost, and there is still a huge contraversy over wheather it is humane or not humane. After attending the City Council meetings, I asked the director/manager of the shelter if he would take me to witness a gas chamber euthanization. Of course I didn't want to see this but after he promised that it was humane, and met me outside of the meetings saying to me "I am not a monster, please don't think I am". I told him, if you let me witness this and I decide that in some cases it is humane, I might be able to help you convince others. He agreed to this but when I kept the pressure on, he finally bailed. I know a lot of other ACO's here in our state who have all told me it is not humane. It's a money saver. I cannot say if it is or not because I haven't witnessed it. But for now, I'll just say NO! Just my opinion my friends. Great topic by the way!
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Nov 1 6:56 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Leonbergers?

Kora

May I sit on- you?

Barked: Tue Oct 13, '09 5:22pm PST 
You make excellent points here! Everything you've said is true and you have to think very carefully about all of those things. I think a giant breed would be very hard to have as a service dog. Now as far as a therapy dog for lets say nursing homes, childrens hospitals, etc. the bigger the better!! laugh out loud I can't believe you had a dog named Kora, even spelled the same way? That's cool!!! Good good luck to the search!! Licks and love, Kora!! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 13 6:48 pm

Kora

May I sit on- you?

Barked: Mon Oct 12, '09 8:47pm PST 
Oh I am sorry. I thought you were asking to have a Leo as a THERAPY dog. Oops!! I think what ever dog makes you feel the most comfortable would be the best. Good luck and sorry I didn't read all the way through.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Oct 13 6:48 pm

Kora

May I sit on- you?

Barked: Mon Oct 12, '09 8:44pm PST 
She definitely eats A LOT!!! But they are great breeds. I adopted her from the shelter after her people were done breeding her. She's the love of my life!!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Oct 13 6:48 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.