Postings by Bunny

GO!

Siberian Husky > HELP: Pay attention to me biting

Bunny

Wanna Play?!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 5:16am PST 
Hi,
Bunny had a major problem with biting as well. I would say no biting loudly and if she bit me again I would repeat No Biting and put her in her "time out" corner. When she's in time out she knows she's been bad and doesn't dare move from it. When I give her the command that time out is over she slinks over to me looking hesitant and then I give her a big hug to let her know that I still love her. After time, she listened as soon as I said no biting and know she doesn't bite me at all.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Elektra, Apr 19 2:52 pm

Siberian Husky > Off Leash
Bunny

Wanna Play?!

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '08 1:34pm PST 
This has been an ongoing challenge for Bunny because she loves to take off when she sees another dog. She was doing really well until first snow and then relapsed because she didn't want to ever go back inside. Now she comes when called to go back inside about 95% of the time. I only let her loose in large fields that are away from traffic because she doesn't understand that cars are bad.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Zen, Jan 19 6:11 pm

Siberian Husky > ✔ A head-count of all the Dogster Huskies ✔

Bunny

Wanna Play?!

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '08 1:25pm PST 
My name is bunny and I'm part German Shepherd and part Siberian Husky. I'm 15 months old and I love to drive my mommy crazy! I love to jump on everyone and play in the field with my other doggie friends. My mom and dad are trying really hard to make me stop jumping on people and I don't understand why. Although I love people and am very affectionate, I'm also fiercely loyal and protective and will guard my home and parents.
[notify]
» There has since been 238 posts. Last posting by Deamon, Jul 12 10:52 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.