Postings by Tucker Max Small Paws

GO!

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

Dog Health > Cyst removed from base of tail -- pain level?? Updates in comments?
Tucker Max- Small Paws

Tucker Max- Protection- Agency-Pres.

Barked: Wed Feb 26, '14 12:48pm PST 
I do not think that Gabapentin is a good medicine for this. This medicine takes a long time to build up in the system to deaden pain receptors. It is not necessary. Perhaps a doggie aspirin would be better? I have many cysts all over my body and on my tail too. Mom sprays the tail with a spray that has Lydocaine which is sort of an anesthetic. You can buy it over the counter in a good pet store that has first aid sprays. Mom also uses it on my hot spots. Feel better Kelly.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tucker Max Small Paws, Feb 26 12:48 pm

Small Dogs > Lots of spam in the forums!
Tucker Max- Small Paws

Barked: Mon Feb 17, '14 8:20am PST 
Who is monitoring the forums? Please note all of the movie spam.shockshrug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Amber, Feb 26 9:06 am

What I Love About Dogster > Dogster Plus

Tucker Max- Small Paws

Barked: Sat Feb 15, '14 9:52am PST 
happy dance Since Dogster Community Pages will not be shutting down, please reinstate my Dogster Plus account!happy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Feb 15 1:42 pm

Behavior & Training > Big news from the scoop!

Tucker Max- Small Paws

Barked: Sat Feb 15, '14 7:39am PST 
My suggestion for dogster, is to go back to the original format with all of the controls on the left side. Allow photos to be inserted into group posts. Just bring this site up to date and I think it will attract new members again and keep the older ones.
I enjoyed reading Dr. Barchas, so hard to find these features now.
The original format was the best.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Feb 18 7:38 pm

Behavior & Training > Big news from the scoop!

Tucker Max- Small Paws

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 8:35pm PST 
laugh out loudsnoopyhappy dancerelieved That about says it for me. We have put our hearts and souls into dogster and our group for years!!! cheerdancingapplausebig hughamster dance
Thank you for this decision hq! Thanks for all who fought to save our communities! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Feb 18 7:38 pm

Behavior & Training > Is there another dog forum we can ALL move to?
Tucker Max- Small Paws

Barked: Fri Jan 24, '14 11:13am PST 
petster.com
[notify]
» There has since been 243 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Feb 19 10:27 pm

Dog of the Day & Week > Thank you for making me DOTW and Diary of the Day all in the same week!

Tucker Max- Small Paws

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 3:53am PST 
I feel so blessed! I really love Dogster. It will always be my home and I felt so proud that I was Dog of the Week 1-21-13 and Diary of the Day on 1-24-13!hamster danceblue dogdog walkbig hugsnoopydancinghi5
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Harley Diva-Girl,CGC,Therapy D, Feb 13 6:40 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Religious Ads on Dogster?

Tucker Max- Small Paws

Barked: Tue Sep 27, '11 11:18am PST 
I see one for Mormom right at the top. It doesn't bother me.I don't click on any of these anyway.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Lily Anne, Oct 3 3:31 am

Plus Power of the Paw > misty is not doing all to well......

Tucker Max- Small Paws

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 5:29am PST 
We love her. She is always there for all of us. We will pray for her.
We heard that Anipryl can help. Maybe look into it. I think it is not too harsh for her to take.
[notify]
» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by Gracie Jane our Furever Angel, Nov 8 6:20 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Hope all the Pups are ok in the path of Hurricane Irene
Tucker Max- Small Paws

Barked: Sun Aug 28, '11 7:48am PST 
dancing We made it through safe and sound! Thanks fur all the prayers for our region. The hurricane saw how tough New York is and got scared! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Aug 31 4:08 pm

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.