GO!

(Page 1 of 142: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Fri Jul 11, '14 12:24pm PST 
wavehugflowers Dearest ones~!

Brother here with tablet so we wanted to drop in with a bunch of love and hugs for each of you...miss you all so much! Can't thank you enough for the wonderful cards and Hannah Mom just love those labels! We hold you all close in heart every day and hope all is well for everyone. We are hanging on here best we can, but grateful for each day together. Sully slowing down some, but still a precious little imp! We miss Socks so much and Sully has never really gotten over her loss. Dudley is showing his age, but still managing...such a sweetheart.

Summer is most definitely here, but we now have air conditioning on our upper floor thanks to a generous gift from our dear friend Herb (the one in Atlanta) who passed away November 21, 2013. His 71st birthday was July 7th and his wife had a small gathering in Atlanta & while it was going on she called us and we sent three balloons up to heaven for Herbie so we felt part of the gathering. Sure do miss his silly daily phone calls and the smiles they always brought, but he's in a better place with no more pain now.

My brother is taking me out to do some grocery shopping & to vet for Sully's Heartguard & Frontline so must rush, but know that you all are thought of every day and we love you eternally. Grateful to Flicka Mom for passing on our love whenever we speak.

Loads of love to each and every one of you! kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by , Fri 12:49 pm

Barked: Thu Feb 13, '14 11:16am PST 
Dear ones~

FlickaMom called late last night and gave us the news!! I am using a friend's computer for a few minutes and wanted to come in and share in the joy! SO happy & hopeful they really WILL maintain Dogster/Catster the way it was!

We are hanging on here as best we can and have sorely missed each and every one of you and can't express enough the gratitude we feel for the cards and good wishes you've all sent our way.

We miss being able to come visit our dear little group every day, but wanted you all to know we hold you close in our hearts always & cherish your friendship!
hughughughughughughughughughug

Lots of love and paw~
Sully, Socks Our Angel, Mom & Dad
[notify]
» There has since been 564 posts. Last posting by , Fri 12:49 pm

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 12:39pm PST 
it is something in the next part that won't post...

can't spend any more time on trying to figure it out now, gotta walk Sully.

Will try again later....

|hughughugMuch love to all!hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1983 posts. Last posting by , Fri 12:49 pm

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 12:22pm PST 
Waves to Maiyah, Hayden, Posse, Scooter, Boys and all!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday evening, but appt was late and we were very tired when we got home & slept way into today. The outcome of the appointment with the Cardiologist was basically his heart is very weak but stable for now, continue the higher dose of lasik (sp?)and start walking more to build up strength and breath. His bloods were "pretty normal" for his condition and no, he is not a candidate for a pacemaker (too much hardware in there already and don't want to subject him to another anesthesia).
[notify]
» There has since been 1984 posts. Last posting by , Fri 12:49 pm

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 12:19pm PST 
partypartywishesHappy Birthday, Griffin!partypartywishes

Sarge Mom, hope Abby's eye gets better soon. Nice that you're considering a bike, great exercise, but I haven't the balance left for riding. Hope your checkup goes well! Happy Birthday to Grandma turning 90.

Annie Mom, so glad Annie got through the T-storm ok this time! Hug your sweet Annie back from Sully smile! Sorry to hear your temps have already shot up high!

Flicka Mom, good luck with your sticking tests and hope your pains ease soon. Hoping your weather has settled down some.
[notify]
» There has since been 1985 posts. Last posting by , Fri 12:49 pm

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 12:16pm PST 
okay...gonna try this post in sections as my whole post won't go in...

happy dancecheerwishesway to goflowershi5snoopyapplausehugDarlaMae, sweetheart, Congratulations on being Dog of the Week!!happy dancecheerwishesway to goflowershi5snoopyapplausehug

Burt, the sheer nerve of Ernie using your plate as a lavatory!! Sounds like the kid is keeping everyone one their toes (he does sound a bit obsessed...probably from being confined for so many years. Maybe he was behind a fence or some kind of confined area & learned to paw under it to escape? Just thoughts.). He'll get used to things in time, but know this period of adjustment is unusual for everyone. Was thinking of that Bitter Apple pet deterrent spray they have, but have no experience with it. Could you spray
that around the perimeters of the furniture he is obsessing over? Hoping all will settle soon for everyone's sake.meditate
[notify]
» There has since been 1986 posts. Last posting by , Fri 12:49 pm

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 12:04pm PST 
Trying to put in a longer post, but some word is preventing it...s e a r c h i n g!!
[notify]
» There has since been 1988 posts. Last posting by , Fri 12:49 pm

Barked: Sat Apr 27, '13 12:17pm PST 
Dear Ones~ wave

Thanks all for the thoughts, prayers and good wishes. Got blood draw done yesterday & have appt with Cardiologist on Tuesday afternoon. Had to up the dosage of the dieuretic after two days and it has helped his breathing (when he stays elevated, thank you Sarge Mom, for thinking of that). He says today his ear feels like it has water in it, but don't know if meds cause that or not. Don't know anything more yet. We are both very tired and been all messed up on sleeping or getting much of anything done. Good spirits and a positive attitude here most of the time & gratitude for wonderful friends! Want to thank Sarge Mom & DarlaMae Mom for beautiful cards and wishes, so very sweet. Have been having some actually nice Springlike weather (still windy) and the blooming trees and early flowers have been lovely. Allergies high right now, keeping Benadryl in business! I managed to take a good spill in the shower the other day, landed on my bad knee (of course) and was a pretty big jolt
to the whole system, but nothing broken, thankfully, just alot of soreness. Sure glad Clark was here to help me get up or I'd still be crawling around the tub floor like a skittering crab! Found out from Bill & Larry (another neighbor) that 3 men on the street where I walk Sully have died in the last two weeks. Could have done without that news, but hope that helps our odds here!

Annie Mom, SO excited for son and DIL w/his new job in Oregon...just fantastic & hope things will settle down once they complete that move and make life easier on them and YOU! Never got to Oregon myself, but hear its very beautiful. Congrats to him and hugs to you! Love your Dianthus picture...I used to have them here when I was still gardening.

Sure am loving the Burt 'n' Ernie show and so elated to see Ole Buddy Burt coming out of his shell, smiling and playing (who knew?!). That running and playing will be so good for both of them. R, you might wanna have them check Burt for Diabetes (which is what Buddy got in his last 5 years and gained alot of weight. It was easily managed by insulin injections twice a day). The joy coming out of Chicago is infectuous and a delight to be going along for the ride smile! Just know that our precious Angel Dixie is most pleased with herself for this choice!

SargeMom, your shuffling crowd on Monday nights sounds like a lot of fun and so glad you're enjoying it. Hope Sarge is doing ok and Abby enjoying Lab Club again. Bet Rob really did enjoy having T&C's whole house to himself while they were gone and hope Chloe is better. Glad your gardenia plant is doing well...they have the sweetest scent...one of my faves.

Maiyah, you sweetheart, you are bringing such joy to PapaC and MomA and will be a full grown girl before we know it. PapaC, the fixing surgery isn't that hard on them (alot harder on us pawrents) and she will recover quickly. So delightful to see all the beautiful pix of her with you and Mama & always holding our sweet Angel Jenna close in heart.

Flicka Mom, glad the hail missed you, too! The large plants you got at Lowes sounds great and so good that you can bring them inside, too. Know there's no point in telling you to take it easy...ain't gonna happen! Always hoping that your bloodwork might give the doc some clues as to how to help your pain, but know it is doubtful.

Wags & woofs to Hayden~!

The Boys, sorry about your post not being here. Try again welcome .

Can't seem to pull any more thoughts together right now and it's time to walk dear little Sully, who has been such a trooper and good, supportive pal for Mom and Dad these weeks that seem to be racing by. He was a big hit at the hospital parking lot yesterday while I walked him while waiting for Clark to be done. Everyone said he was so handsome and he has a way of making everyone smile. He was such a good boy and is always such a comfort to me with his bright eyed big smile and Aussie wigglebutt tail a waggin'!

Wishing everyone a peaceful and stress free weekend and prayers for all in need.

hughughugLove to all of you, dearest Buhens pals!hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 2030 posts. Last posting by , Fri 12:49 pm

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 2:44pm PST 
Dear Ones~

Sorry to not catch up with all everyone's goings on, but have a small window of time to use the computer right now (Clark's napping) & wanted to update....

Long story short, Cardiologist told us that fluid is building up on Clark's heart which is why he's having such trouble breathing (Congestive Heart Failure). Clark's heart (from results of Nuclear Stress Test) is only operating at 26%.
Put Clark on dieuretic (sp?) for one week to help clear fluid (if doesn't help in 2 days via voiding bladder, double dose). Go to hospital on Friday for bloodwork ordered today (dont know exactly what is being tested). Then we have to go back to the Cardiologist next Tuesday at 3pm. Outlook bleak, but perhaps some help available depending on bloodwork & "other options?".

Clark's stoic, I'm beyond words...

Much love to you all & know you are each and every one loved dearly.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2051 posts. Last posting by , Fri 12:49 pm

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 8:15pm PST 
Dear Ones~

Quickly popping in to send love to all.

Clark's recovery is not going terribly well. He is having a great deal of trouble breathing normally, which prompted the speed up of the echocardiogram this morning and I was able (miraculously) to get an appt for him to see his Cardiologist (not the Cardiology PA) tomorrow at 10:30am here in town. Will discuss everything with him and hopefully find some answers. Clark is weak, very distressed about his inability to breath normally & therefore stressed (scared). Starting this morning he had burning pain around his waist which has come and gone all day. Basically, he is a frail mess and I'm quite concerned and overly tired. Will write more when/if I have more news...in short, not looking great here.

Much love to you all & gratitude for the continuing support and good wishes.
[notify]
» There has since been 2056 posts. Last posting by , Fri 12:49 pm

(Page 1 of 142: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.