Postings by Bouncer

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Senior Dogs > Am I wrong?
Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '12 3:28pm PST 
how DARE that women!!!! no one has the right to tell you to put your dog to sleep!!!!!

you are not wrong. she is YOUR dog. and when it is time, she will tell you and you will know.

My moms dog was put to sleep due to a tumor. He was wagging his tail and eating up untill a few days before the end. When he stopped wagging his tail and acted depressed my mom called me over to look at him because she felt it was time. I came over and took one look at him and just KNEW it was over.

dont let people boss you (it sounds like you didnt! lol) and you are the only person who can make that choice
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Gizmo, Aug 6 1:16 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bouncer is gone
Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '12 9:38am PST 
It dosn't seem like its been 8 years since we adopted him from the shelter as a 1 year old pup. But nasal cancer claimed his life too soon. He was still a happy, playfull dog at 8. but the cancer sucked his life from him, and we had to put him to sleep. It dosn't seem fair that such a sweet, gentle dog had such a horrible thing happen to his face. The tumor on his nose had started to deform his face, so we felt it was time to let him go. We didn't catch his cancer early and it was to late to treat it.

im sorry, Bouncer.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Angel Annie, Jun 26 12:40 pm

Puppy Place > help me name my puppy

Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '12 6:35pm PST 
I started naming dogs and kitties ( we did fostering) after random household things. thats how we picked "Bouncer" (after Bounce fabric)
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jul 3 10:44 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '12 6:28pm PST 
Alice, thanks so much. My mother will like this. I couldn't figure out how to do it on my own, so really, thank you. I gotta stop typing because im going to cry...
[notify]
» There has since been 267 posts. Last posting by ALF , Nov 1 12:31 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 6:29pm PST 
If your able, i would like some wings for my moms dog Bouncer. He passed away today due to a tumor. he has a fan page and i think it would be nice if we had a picture. Give me a minute to upload some recent ones to his page. thank you
[notify]
» There has since been 270 posts. Last posting by ALF , Nov 1 12:31 pm

Dog Health > expensive surgery...any suggestions?
Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Mon Dec 12, '11 9:01am PST 
Yes, i dont blame people for not wanting to donate! but a vet account would be a great idea. That way they know its not a scam. very good idea.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Dec 13 4:41 am

Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Thu Dec 8, '11 6:09pm PST 
its my moms dog and no one has money to give for it. We have maxed out our care credit in trying to find what was wrong with him. i will keep calling dif vets and see how much it is. MSU is the local vet college and they want even more money. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Dec 13 4:41 am

Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Thu Dec 8, '11 1:02pm PST 
Bouncer needs to get his larynx scraped and his soft palate shortened in order to be able to breath properly. Something to do with his body makeup is causing these things to close his airways. He needs this surgery to be able to breath. But it cost 1700 dollars.

We are at a loss. No vet will take payments and we have maxed out our credit cards in vet bills. Can anyone suggest any programs, websites or anything that we can write to help raise money? I have a paypal for our rescue, but bouncer is our personal dog and not a rescue. i dont know what to do. suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Dec 13 4:41 am

Dog Health > canine asthma/breathing issues =/

Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 2:23pm PST 
i should add that we got him a few months before he turned 1 years old from the shelter. He was picked up as a stray, and i believe someone abused him, because he was very afraid of certain men, and would cower if anyone raised there voices. To this day you cant correct him to harshly or he gets deeply distressed. even a "no!" thats a bit to firm can make him pout! lol poor dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Fritz, Aug 27 3:26 pm

Dog Health > canine asthma/breathing issues =/
Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 2:21pm PST 
hes lost some weight. i noticed after posting that it isnt really stress related. He does it when hes laying down OR sleeping. it dosnt seem to get worse with feeding. He has a long nose and deep chest. he has allways since a puppy coughed when using a leash. he would gag and cough on a leash so i used a harness on him.

i know its hard to describe what i mean over the internet. i thought maybe other people could give us some ideas on what to check into. The vet seems to think maybe cancer or some sort of collapse of the trachea. i am hoping to prove otherwise, but we will see frown

hormones, bloodwork and x rays all normal. no differnce or improvement with steroids or allergy meds. this is what makes me think its something to do with his body structure, some kind of failure in the system. as opposed to like an allergen/worms/ kennel cough ect
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Aug 27 3:26 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.