Postings by Gavin Gabriel

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Puppy Place > Registration Name...
Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Sat May 17, '08 11:18am PST 
The breeder has two themes, 'drinks' such as cocktails n' such and Prince's. Well my husband and I do not drink, so that's out...and the only prince name we could come up with is Prince of Chaos.

So between these , what do you all think?

Breedersname) Brandywines Prince of Choas.

Brandywines The Killing Joke
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Angus The Warrior, May 20 6:13 pm

Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 4:30pm PST 
Brandywines Prince of Chaos seems to be winning so far *laughs* The breeder has alot of 'Prince of' dogs so we might want to stick with that theme. His dad was the prince of fire.

My hubby really loves The Killing Joke One (Huge batman fans here...)
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Angus The Warrior, May 20 6:13 pm

Puppy Place > I was confused for another breed the other day! Ouch!

Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 11:45am PST 
Gavin's been mistaken for a Saint Bernard and a Rotti...*laughs* I just politley correct them and then spew about the greatness that is Berner.
[notify]
» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by MooMoo, May 23 9:46 am

Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 11:05am PST 
The breeder is Brandywine...so here are some ideas we had..

Brnadywine's Prince Of Chaos

Brandywines's The Killing Joke (Cookies to whoever gets that..)

Those are just some...his personality is a little trouble maker but so very loveable...*laughs* Like any puppy!
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Angus The Warrior, May 20 6:13 pm

Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 10:58am PST 
We are trying to think of sosmething that works for us but its sooo hard! Your names all sound wonderful! Gah soo many ideas!
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Angus The Warrior, May 20 6:13 pm

Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 10:48am PST 
So our little Gavin is getting a full registration from the AKC and we get to pick his name for it. Sad thing is my husband and I are rather clueless on what to pick! Any suggestions? And also if any of your dogs are registered what are there names??
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Angus The Warrior, May 20 6:13 pm

Puppy Place > When and How do you bring Puppy to Bed?

Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '08 4:35pm PST 
Well this is funny...

My girlfriend who watches Gavin twice a week has two sons. 4 and 2. Well Gavin LOVES to sleep in bed with the 4 year old Jake! He just gets right in there and snuggles down and sleeps!
We try that and he bites everything, our faces, the blankets, the pillows, you name it!
*laughs* Figures. We will wait till he's at least 6 months and housebroken before we take him into bed.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mandy and Casey, Apr 18 4:24 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Breeding "Highbreds" 4 big bucks!

Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '08 6:55pm PST 
I think I just puked in my mouth a little.....0_o

Wow.

Really just wow...
[notify]
» There has since been 506 posts. Last posting by Dr. Watson, Jun 13 2:27 am

Puppy Place > Ring a ding Dumb?

Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 3:10pm PST 
If we could do backflips when he potty's outside, we would. But what we do is dance like a flippin idiot and make him feel like the best thing in the world. Which is good, because that is what he is!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 17 1:18 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Groomer Has It
Gavin- Gabriel

CaN I HaZ- LovIns?

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 8:13pm PST 
I have a hard time keeping the groomers at my store away from Gavin! Each time I go in they are giving him a tubby or a massage or brushing his teeth and spraying him witht he scent of the month. *Laughs*
I love my grooming gals, and they certainly do a better job then I can with Gavin! We had to bath him tonight due to a roll in the mud...lots of mud...and he's looked better..hehe!

As for the show its 'reality' (I use that term lighty) TV...I dont exspect much then a few cheap laughs at it.
[notify]
» There has since been 231 posts. Last posting by , Jul 7 11:03 am

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.