Postings by Sandy (aka Thumper)

GO!

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 8:52am PST 
Mom says there is no place like home....

No matter where she moves, Nothing seems as nice and comforting as our home in maine
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 5:03 pm

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 4:38am PST 
Hannah

Dad is in the military and we are currently stationed in Virginia Beach, Va

But the pawrents own a home in Bangor, Maine that they plan to move back to, when Dad retires...Hopefully in just a little over 2 1/2 years from now.

Mom says she doesn't mind the moving about so much as she does some of the places she has moved to BOL.

This is one of her least favorite places they have been too
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 5:03 pm

Behavior & Training > How Do I Deal With My "Scary" Leashed Dog?

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '15 7:31am PST 
He is trying to protect his mom which all in all is not a horrible thing.. I think what you need to do is show him that you do not need to be protected...

Maybe let someone else hold his leash while you pat and play with whatever he is growling at... eventually maybe he will realize that other dogs are not a threat.

Just a thought
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Thu 8:33 am

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '15 6:32am PST 
We almost always talk as dogs here cause mom does her talking on the "Darkside"

Our Dog Ridge does not like thunder.. he doesn't whine or cry, but will want to be really close for cuddles til it is over

We have a Cardinal that has been hanging around. Dad picked up birdseed to scatter out front, but we can't put a feeder in the back yard cause our neighborhood tends to have a lovely rat population BOL

Mom says when we move home we will have a lot of different feeders so we can watch the birds
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 5:03 pm

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '15 5:37am PST 
Oh how cute

Morning everyone.

Not sure if I will be by everyday, but I will try to stop it at least til my other groups pick up
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 5:03 pm

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Tue Apr 14, '15 10:00am PST 
I know what you mean... so many groups are so little now.

Banners! and I hang out most at plus fun... a few have joined us there in the past month, but it still really slow...

Mostly the Dogel Diner...BPE and kiss of death threads are where you will find us the most
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 5:03 pm

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Tue Apr 14, '15 5:11am PST 
Morning all

I don't normally play here, but saw you two about so thought it would only be polite to say hi and not just lurk BOL

Mommy loves clover on the lawn... She purposely planted it cause it helps absorb the urine from us pups... So fewer brown spots to deal with...

Clover is very delicate when it comes to being walked on so it won't grow up really thick where we pups play, but it really has improved the look of our lawn even when it is in blossom
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 5:03 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Snapperman Mullethead Miller and family need support and prayers

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '14 5:12am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: |hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug| :|
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Dec 15 12:47 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > my daddy needs a miracle and Mommy needs some encouragement

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '14 5:11am PST 
We will keep our paws crossed that he can get things sorted out....

(*hugs*) to both of you
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Dec 15 5:11 am

Plus Power of the Paw > my daddy needs a miracle and Mommy needs some encouragement
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Sat Dec 13, '14 10:21am PST 
Oh Yoshi.... (*hugs*).

Can Daddy go to the town... sometimes they give financial assistance... I am assuming that Dad can't get unemployment because of being fired, but can he get food stamps or other assistance from the state...

often the town assistance will include a monthly bus pass which could help him to get to job interviews if needed and sometimes even a cell phone with limited minutes...

Most often the homeless shelters will give you information on how to find these services and who can qualify..

We will keep all our paws crossed that he can find another job (*maybe even a better job*) soon...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Dec 15 5:11 am

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.