Close X

Postings by Sandy (aka Thumper)

GO!

(Page 1 of 55: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Tue Jul 26, '16 6:08am PST 
Morning all

Paws crossed for Jay.

We sent our card out Saturday so they should be getting it about now.

I signed the petition... I realize they can't save the site the way it is, but maybe if they have enough people fighting they will come up with a replacement.... One can hope anyway.

I have been thinking about it and though I have joined a few other sites, I really don't plan to invest much time into them. I don't think I could go through this again.. Make a lot of friends, make a lot of memories, and then have something happen and the site shut down... Its just like losing my babies all over again, only this time its all the pups and kitties that I have gotten to know over the years as well..

Anyway I will be popping around the net, but It will be just to keep up with those that I already know and love
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 6:59 am

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Mon Jul 25, '16 4:47am PST 
Morning all

Thinking of Sarge and Cleo today

I guess Flicka Mom it just kinda ticks me off that they are laying the blame on low numbers of people playing as one of the reasons for closing the site, when it was their fault for the low numbers playing (*sigh*)

Also have paws all crossed for Jay... hoping his appts go well.

Not much going on here... probably a little garden work before it gets hot then a lot more archiving an saving this afternoon
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 6:59 am

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '16 8:22am PST 
Morning all

Mom and Dad went to the new Star Trek movie... They said it was really really good...

Thank dog they went to the early showing though cause we had storms all afternoon and off and on during the night. More storms predicted for this afternoon.

Mom read at the all paws bulletin that part of the reason they aren't going to try and save our community is because not enough people are playing

WTH the reason no one is playing is because so many people still can't even logon. Some simply can't get their passwords reset because the link no longer works and unless they have FB they are not aware of how to get it fixed.

(*sigh*)

Today is gonna be a lazy day... too hot this morning to do anything and it will be stormy this afternoon.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 6:59 am

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Sat Jul 23, '16 6:55am PST 
Morning all

Mom and Dad are going to see a movie this morning... Way too hot to do anything else...

Hope you all have a good day, and try to stay cool
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 6:59 am

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Fri Jul 22, '16 6:43am PST 
Morning all

Brings in a wagon load of ice to set the bucket of chocolate in so it won't melt

Mom says HOT HOT HOT... but not as humid as it could be..

We had two wild storms yesterday... which really helped to lower the humidity... Thinking today could be bad.

The storms were bad enough it put the power out where dad works so he got to come home early

Otherwise not much going on here... mom has only planned sandwiches for the next few day so nothing has to be heated up BOL

Hugs for Daddy Jay we hope his appt monday will sort some more things out for him
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 6:59 am

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Thu Jul 21, '16 6:53am PST 
OMD Hanna..Did we miss your birthday...

I will thump Mom...

Gives Hanna a big angel hug.

Hope you had a fantastic day

Mom says gonna be way too hot the next few days so she plans to do as little as possible BOL.

She had planned to go out and water the garden, but looks like we might be getting a storm within the next hour so she is gonna wait a bit.

Hope you all have a wonderful day
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 6:59 am

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Wed Jul 20, '16 10:30am PST 
Hi all

Just a quick check in...

Dad has the day off today... So shopping and cleaning... Hope you all have a wonderful day
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 6:59 am

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Tue Jul 19, '16 5:54am PST 
Good morning all

starts humming .... Where having a heatwave... a tropical heat wave....

Looks like it is gonna be all kinds of hot and humid over the next few days.. mom told dad to make sure to pick up bread cause she is not cooking anything this week if she can help it.

Glad Flicka is trusting his leg more... maybe his spirits will lift some if he knows he can start playing a little more.

Did some garden work this morning..have started picking tomatoes off the vine... some aren't fully ripe but mom is putting them on the window sill to finish off.

Guess that is about all that is going on here

Flicka mom thanks for the update on P4P...
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 6:59 am

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Mon Jul 18, '16 7:18am PST 
Waddles in dragging a big bucket of chocolate... Puts it beside the wagon...

Morning all

Mom and Duchess are having a girls day today..DAD took Ridge to work with him... Said he would be the only one there, where everyone worked the weekend.

Hot and Humid here... so they will be spending most of the day inside

Mom thinks she is getting close to finishing up what she really wants to get archived... well at least enough that she won't feel like she has lost everything when dogster closes the door.

give Daddy J a hug from us... Its hard when you don't feel well and you just can't figure out how to feel better

Scoops the last of the chocolate out of the wagon.. puts a couple pawfuls in her pocket.. the rest into the bucket. Takes wagon when she goes
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 6:59 am

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Barked: Sun Jul 17, '16 6:56am PST 
Morning all

Does anyone know what is going on with P4P

Hope everyone having a good morning... we had a wicked storm blow through, but looks like the rest of the day should be nice.

I have been archiving and saving as much as I can between the way back machine and a large external harddrive that was sitting around doing nothing BOL. Wish I could save everything, but I guess I will have to be happy with whatever I can get.

Grabs a large pawful of chocolate...

Oh looks like we are getting low again... Will try to remember to bring some more tomorrow
[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 6:59 am

(Page 1 of 55: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.