Postings by Bianca

GO!

Dogue de Bordeaux > who has a dogue???

Bianca

Barked: Thu May 15, '08 11:58am PST 
Hi Dogue lovers, My name is Bianca and I am a Dogue De Bordeaux too. My mommy and daddy say I am the love of their life and that I am so cute, loving, funny and smart and such a little angel. I am 4 months old and weigh 40# they say if I grow into my feet I will be huge, I eat Pro-Plan Lg breed puppy right now and so far am doing great. We look foward to meeting everyone.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 4 10:47 pm

Dogue de Bordeaux > Funny and Interesting Stories!!!
Bianca

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:54am PST 
Hi Dogue Lovers, Just for fun !!! Share some of the most funny and interesting stories you have about your Dogue De Bordeaux. Thanks in advance for your stories and have a great day!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Colassus, Jun 1 9:29 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Hilarious Video - please vote!

Bianca

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 5:38pm PST 
Hi Peanut, You are such a cutie pie !! And your sister Dazzle is just amazing!!! Wow what a smart girl applause You can tell your mommy take up a lot of time with the both of you. Hope you win You can count on my vote Best wishes Bianca wishes way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bailey, Mar 8 6:29 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Hi everyone!

Bianca

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 1:34pm PST 
Hi everyone, wave Just wanted to say hi to all you dog lovers. My name is Bianca I am a Dogue De Bordeaux I am 7 weeks old and weigh12# 4.4oz (yes I am a little ham!!) I started out at 15.4oz so yes I have come a long way.I am new here and look foward to meeting alot of new pup pals. You can never have to many pup pals.cheer Hope to here from you soon.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sandy (At The Bridge 8/20/98), Mar 10 3:26 pm

Dogue de Bordeaux > Hi Everyone

Bianca

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 8:01am PST 
Hi again Dogue Lovers, This is my baby's page, like I saidI am still new to all this. Look foward to meeting all the Dogue Lovers out here. For some reason it is saying she is 1 month old and I added her birthday, she is 7 weeks old and weights 12# 4.4oz she is a little ham. They grow so fast. I am still working on her page and will be adding more photos ASAP. Have A Great Day everyone and look foward to meeting you soon.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bianca, Mar 5 8:01 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.