Postings by Paco

GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Chihuahua > Peoples' reaction to chihuahuas.
Paco

I love food

Barked: Sun Jul 25, '10 10:12pm PST 
Hi to the New People! big grin Hi! *waving*wave Most People here Like Chihuahuas Because our City is a Very Latino City. we have Chi's EVERYWHERE!! I see 1 at lease Everyday and I want to pick it up But My Mom won't Let me!! frown
My Family Loves them! they all went one! and our Friends Breed them smile so here in SA they are Very Popular. Sometimes People call Paco a Rat. But he really Look like a Dog. Not like Most Chi's. I hope that's Good :| LOL!
-Pamela and Paco smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Charlie, Aug 7 1:20 pm

Chihuahua > Any Accidental Chi owners out there?
Paco

I love food

Barked: Sun Oct 25, '09 9:26pm PST 
I wanted a Little Dog But a white yorkie Not a Chi, SO my friend Breeds Chis and the mama had pups and she had Paco But she didn't care for him and Would beat him up! he has scars still, So I took him when he 2 mouths and was very small But he bigger now he's 2 years old But the only thing is He thinks I'm his mom and has separation issues because I got him earler then I should haveed but I don't mind he comes everywhere with us and loves the kids I babysit So He's great! LOL. I want other one to! But My Dad says it's to much for me. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sophie, Jun 11 2:43 am

Food & Nutrition > Only eats People food!

Paco

I love food

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '09 9:57am PST 
Thanks everyone! I'll look at it!
-Paco's Mom
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Paco, Jun 26 9:57 am

Paco

I love food

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 3:30pm PST 
thanks so much. I'll look at that. But he is really picky. So Maybe I'll try a new one.
Thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Paco, Jun 26 9:57 am

Paco

I love food

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 2:28pm PST 
Paco is only eating People food right now. I know! I am a bad mom, But It all started when he was a Puppy, So ever since then. He's been eating His dog food off and on. But Now He Stopped eating at all but When I give some food That I made he eats it. I don't think it's his dog food. I mean he's the best dog food. Science diet Small bites, adult. But I mean, I think, I really got his addicted to human food. He's always under the table at dinner. And he's always fighting me for food. It's gotten so bad. that I have to put him in the room at dinner and he's crying. I just don't know what to do. I have mixed his food with meat and he still doesn't eat.I need some help should I try changing his food or something.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Paco, Jun 26 9:57 am

Dog Health > doggie depression???
Paco

I love food

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 6:16pm PST 
Thanks everyone! Maybe it is boredom. It's just that he sleeps all the time. Even right now he's asleep but he was earlier. So I think, his eating is back.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Thor, May 26 2:06 pm

Dog Health > doggie depression???

Paco

I love food

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 2:03pm PST 
I think, Paco is depressed. He has stopped playing and acting like himself. He sleeps all the time and eats very little. I just don't know what to do. should I take him to the vet? I have been busy with school and I haven't been home as much this week and he hasn't seen his friend Yoda for about 3 weeks. and he's doesn't have any brothers or sisters that live with us. should I think about getting him a brother or sister? I really don't know what to do. Help!!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Thor, May 26 2:06 pm

Chihuahua > Daycare?

Paco

I love food

Barked: Fri May 15, '09 7:27pm PST 
well, Maybe someday soon. I know, when I (Paco's mom) Goes to work. I would like too. I don't want him to be left alone too long. Or His House to look like a mess!! But he loves going to his Hotel. when he stays there.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Luna, May 22 9:00 pm

Chihuahua > what do you weigh?

Paco

I love food

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 8:44pm PST 
Paco is 5 pounds. He's fat but he does not weigh it. Odd. LOL.
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by , Feb 11 8:55 pm

Chihuahua > Chewing feet?
Paco

I love food

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 7:08pm PST 
Paco is the same way, he chews his feet and tail also. i just tought is was nomal, But reading some of the post, i am going to take him to his vet! Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Paco, Mar 29 7:08 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.