Barked: Mon Jul 8, '13 5:33pm PST 
Another bump way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 8:39 pm

Food & Nutrition > Feed Schedules
Lizzie

*Runs around*

Barked: Sun Jul 7, '13 3:41pm PST 
Lizzie, my 5 year old Chihuahua, gets fed twice a day. 1/8 cup in the morning and 1/8 cup in the evening.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 8:39 pm

Small Dogs > How much does your Chihuahua weigh?

Lizzie

*Runs around*

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 8:59pm PST 
Lizzie is 5 years old and weighs 5 pounds 11 ounces. At 6 weeks she was 1.5 pounds big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Button, May 16 8:38 am

Raw Food Diet > Chi won't eat

Lizzie

*Runs around*

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 3:57pm PST 
I bought Lizzie a bag of Primal pre made raw and this morning a I gave her her first meal of it. she wouldn't even touch it. She has NEVER turned down any type of food so I was sure she'd eat it confused a few years back I used to give her chicken drumsticks and gizzards as snacks and I recently gave her chicken hearts and she gobbled them right up....any suggestions on how to get her to eat it shrug She's never been a picky eater so I'm at a loss....
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kyia, Dec 29 10:54 am

Small Dogs > New rescue puppy- breed guesses?

Lizzie

*Runs around*

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 8:37pm PST 
I am thinking a schnauzer mixed with something? shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 14 12:37 pm

Food & Nutrition > Could switching foods at a young age cause allergies?
Lizzie

*Runs around*

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 9:40pm PST 
When Lizzie was a puppy, I've switched her food a million of times, she was kinda like my "experiment dog" I guess. Especially after I found out she was allergic to chicken. Through the years she's had severe allergies (to all the protiens) so we've been trying LID with different starches and still she has a reaction. But I've realized if she's on a food for longer than a month, that's when she has a reaction (the most severe is red rashes all over her and very flaky skin).

So my question is, is it possible for a dog to have a reaction to food, not based on the ingredients but the length of time they're on the food? Hope that makes sense laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jace, Nov 4 10:49 am

Puppy Place > just adopted a small chihuahua

Lizzie

*Runs around*

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '12 9:36am PST 
I got Lizzie at 5ish weeks. She was eating hard food we just added some baby food to her kibble and softened it with water. Can your pup eat hard food?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Oct 25 4:40 pm

Dog Health > Luxating Patella - what to do?

Lizzie

*Runs around*

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 9:09pm PST 
Lizzie is almost 5 now and has had it since she was about a year old. The old vet we were going to said "no chasing balls, running, jumping ect" unless we have the $4000 surgery. Before he said that, we didn't notice a problem with her knees AT ALL. Through the years I notice she is a tiiiiiny bit stiff when she first get up, but other than that no problems at all.

I'd advise you to get your dog at a healthy weight, I bet it'd be a lot easier on the knees smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Fritz, Oct 14 9:11 am

Raw Food Diet > Chihuahua question

Lizzie

*Runs around*

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '12 10:23am PST 
I have a 5 pound Chi, I don't feed raw (I feed Orijen) and have gave her some Raw drumsticks in the past, she did amazing on them. Her teeth are amazing for a 4 year old. As for the bone choking, I'd tell them just to watch her. Lizzie pretty much gobbled it down, but I just watched her to make sure she didn't try to eat the bone whole. I also use to give her Chicken hearts and gizzards. As you can tell, I'm interested in raw, just not sure laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Maxwell, Jul 1 2:50 pm

Small Dogs > Does anyone have their small dog go on pee pads instead of outside?
Lizzie

*Runs around*

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 9:47pm PST 
Yup. Lizzie learned to go on them at 5 weeks old (the day after we got her), since we now have a yard, she goes outside most of the time too, but when she wakes up in the morning she goes straight to her pad
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Cosmos and Bailey, Apr 15 8:07 pm

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.