GO!

(Page 1 of 100: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jul 19, '14 4:54am PST 
wavedancing Aloha my friends!

Had a great time in Hawaii! My female green belt took 2nd place in her kumite (sparring) division...My male green belt took 2nd place in kata (forms)... one of my black belts placed fourth in his kumite division.

I got to snorkel with Sea Turtles instead of Manta Rays...rough waters the day we planned for the dive. The Sea Turtles were awesome though.
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:00 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '14 12:07am PST 
I haven't been able to post due to Dogster problems. So I thought I'd say hi just in case I'm not able to for awhile.

I'll be busy tomorrow getting ready to leave for Hawaii Wednesday!!!

I'm going to miss my poodle crew as well as my Dogster crew but I'm very excited about this trip.

High 90 degree temps here. July and August is always beastly hot.

wave hughughughughug friends.
[notify]
» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:00 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jul 5, '14 10:11pm PST 
Well, we made it through the night of fireworks. I'm sure tonight will be just as bad. Poor Scarlett finally was brave enough to potty around 2pm until I set her down on the grass. Just at that moment a loud bang went off and she was back in the house without having gone. Poor baby.
[notify]
» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:00 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jul 4, '14 4:18am PST 
We plan on renting some movies and shutting ourselves into the house all day. None of my dogs like fireworks so we want to "muffle" the noise with movies. It has worked in the past well. I don't really like fireworks all that much. If they took the noise out of it...It would be ok. I hate M80's and the whistling ones.

Plus it will be beastly hot out...so watching movies in our cool house on hubby's 60 inch HDTV way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:00 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Jul 1, '14 12:35am PST 
I will never fly Alligent again. Horrible...so not worth the discounted price. The seats do not recline...at all...Crammed in like sardines...and like you said ALWAYS late. It took me three days to recover from that flight Hawaii 2012.

A friend of mine heading to Hawaii this year out of Vegas. Alligent said cancelled their flight and rescheduled everyone a day later which made them scramble for connecting flights and hotels.
[notify]
» There has since been 78 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:00 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '14 3:30pm PST 
We have nic names for airlines. We call Skywest - Scare West. Northwest = Northworst. Delta = Beltya. Alligent = He!! No airlines.

De-regulation did not do the airlines and their passengers any good...IMO.
[notify]
» There has since been 85 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:00 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jun 28, '14 5:34pm PST 
Yoshi - I'm turning 51 years old way to go

The airlines only allow diabetes supplies enough for the flight...everything else has to be checked. It's stupid. If the airline looses their luggage, it's only their life in danger.
[notify]
» There has since been 91 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:00 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '14 8:07pm PST 
Adorable pics of Nicky cloud 9

I think we have the stick thing figured out. Two of my students (both black belts) have Type 1 Diabetes and will need to check a bag with diabetes supplies and we can fit three pair in one case.

I'm very much looking forward to this trip. It's been several years since I've been to the Big Island and none of my students have been to that island.
[notify]
» There has since been 95 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:00 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '14 4:53pm PST 
Emmy is Adorable!
[notify]
» There has since been 99 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:00 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '14 5:07am PST 
I'm planning on swimming with Manta Rays on my birthday while in Hawaii dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 102 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:00 pm

(Page 1 of 100: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.