Close X

Postings by Sonja

GO!

(Page 1 of 122: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Give Sabi a kiss for me
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Jun 19, '16 2:49pm PST 
hughughughughugrainbow Sabi hug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Scruffy (RIP), Thu 12:27 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Jun 19, '16 2:43pm PST 
hugSabi cryhug Thanks for the info Reina hug

Kali hug Sumo looked like a snoring Elvis laugh out loud

Flicka hug That's awful Jay is coughing like that...It's miserable for all concerned. I have to take hand sanitizing wipes with me wherever I go or I'm constantly sick thanks to my crappy immune system.

I don't know if you've ever tried this...it's sort of weird...but works for me and it might for Jay. Put Vapor Rub on the soles of his feet then cover with socks before bed. It relieves my coughing at night. Not sure why it works...a friend told me about it once when I was having horrible coughing fits at night and had tried everything else. Bronchitis is nasty...take care for the both of you.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:25 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 17, '16 3:39pm PST 
I made two raised dog beds and fixed some pants today...as well as doing poo patrol (a daily dooty laugh out loud)

Sumo is napping and has is lip stuck up on a tooth on one side. Makes me smile.
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:25 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '16 9:51pm PST 
Bunny...hubby is severely allergic to cats, sadly because I enjoy dog and cat energy in my home.

I do have pigeons roosting up on my eves and bats...in the bell free laugh out loud

We had cats coming in our yard reeking havoc with the dogs...after a cactus incident involving a cat, Jasper, Hershey and hubby...I purchased a rattlesnake sculpture a put it in our side yard. Haven't had cats in our yard since.
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:25 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '16 3:49pm PST 
dancing for Flicka's rehab!!! I know he's spirit is down right now...but I'm certain he will begin to recover in short order due to your love and care.

Strawberries!!!! I just picked a large bunch. Mmm, and strawberry shortcake sounds divine! Thanks for the idea, Reina hug

Today was "trim bum hair" day. laugh out loud way to go For the dogs, that is winklaugh out loud Jasper is a woolen beast and his hair grows especially fast on his bottom.
[notify]
» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:25 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '16 7:11pm PST 
wavehug

Hubby bought me a shed for an early birthday present! I'm so excited dancing It has a red metal roof, a loft, three windows, a door with a window, and a porch! We've been prepping the site all day. It doesn't come for another week or two...but the site needed cleared.

We have a beautiful privacy fence via Virginia Creeper all along the South and West fence line. The shed will be nestled in-between. It will look like a little cottage.

applausedancing
[notify]
» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:25 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '16 12:41pm PST 
90's here but looks like we might get a reprieve later this weekend... most welcomed!

If anyone has Netflix... On my down days (energy)...I've been watching, "Grace and Frankie" with Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, Martin Sheen, and Sam Waterston. I love Lily Tomlin! This show is awesome!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:25 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '16 11:17am PST 
hug Bunny hug Fundraising can be a tough job, but it can also be fun. I have ideas if you are interested.

hug Seriously, Flicka...I will come get you! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:25 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '16 1:20pm PST 
hug Flicka hug You just say when....and i'll come get you!
[notify]
» There has since been 60 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:25 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Jun 5, '16 6:38pm PST 
hug Someone say pie? shockwinkhug I'm a pie vs. cake kinda gal for sure.

Our yearly rummage sale went well. $300.+ We had great weather and was able to get rid of most everything! dancing

We went out to dinner to a local favorite, "Buddy's." It's an Italian Restaurant with their own garlic salad dressing. They sell tee shirts that say, "I Have Buddy's Breath!" Everything is so very good cloud 9

We have a rule in our house that we are not to eat at Buddy's without each other. Reeking of garlic is a shared experience. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 65 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:25 am

(Page 1 of 122: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.