GO!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

Choosing the Right Dog > Will designer mixes ever have kennel club acceptance?
Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Are you sure I- wwant to sleep

Barked: Mon Dec 9, '13 8:25am PST 
I hope it dont happen i am not a fan of this designer mix craze and i own a supposed one of those mixes but got her as a stray.I say you want a mix go to the shelter.

Also the AKC does have a way for mixed breeds to compete it the Canine Partners they can compete in rally obedience and agility I did compete with bailey but have stoped because the mojority of dogs competing under this our designer mixes
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Dec 29 11:21 am

Food & Nutrition > taste of the wild for older dogs
Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 8:50am PST 
I recently found a way to afford feeding taste of the wild I currently feed 4health chicken and rice but my worry is the food may be to rich for one of my dogs she is 11 and not extremely active is switching her food a good idea
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 8 4:59 pm

Behavior & Training > Dogs new to horses . . .. what are the common reactions?

Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 8:42am PST 
Both my dogs reacted differently to horses but both are use to them and around them regularly Bailey was never fazed by them and she has been going to the barn with me since she came home
Opal had a very bad reaction for whatever reason she started barking and lunging she was on leash thankfully since she literally lost her mind at the horse with alot of training she is know fine with them and regularly goes to the barn know
[notify]
» There has since been 180 posts. Last posting by , Jan 26 4:15 pm

Sports & Agility > Is Lobo too old to start Rally?

Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '12 10:16am PST 
As long as you and your dog are having fun go for it I started bailey in rally at 7 and she did compete in rally and beginner novice obedience this year at 10 and my other dog Opal started in rally at 5 and is competing in excelence at 7 and will soon move to perfered agility as well so it is posible with older dogs but only if you and the dog are having fun
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Dec 10 10:23 am

Sports & Agility > Has anyone heard of AKC Canine Partners?

Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 6:41am PST 
I have one of my 2 enrolled if you enjoy rally obedience and agility and want to compete in the AKC then it is worth it I enjoyed it but my mutt didnt enjoy showing so didnt go far with her
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 3 6:41 am

Behavior & Training > Prepairing for Baby
Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 1:37pm PST 
Hi can anyone give me suggestions on getting dogs ready for a baby I found out im pregnant this week and want to devote the neccessary time to get Bailey and Opal ready for there sibling

Honestly what scares me about bailey is she is 11 and I have spoiled her since I caught her as a stray 7 years ago current but managable problems peeing on others stuff destroying papers, books nothing else, and I have never had her around kids because she is scared of loud nosises and fast movment believe she was absued. Re homing her at this point is not an option for me

Opal is 7 year old shar pei im not worried about as much shes a therapy dog and spent plenty of time with nieces and nephews just gotta work on not taking food
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 9 6:26 am

Dogs & Travel > Best way to secure dogs in a vehicle

Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '12 11:50am PST 
I am wondering this right know as last week I rolled my jeep without my dogs thankfully I have always been one to crate my dogs in a vehicle but I checked the crates after the accident and they were cracked badly due to being thrown around and not sure my girls would have done well in there crates so I bought a new jeep and want to secure mydgirls the safest way possible if i am in another accident and the girls are with me
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 12 12:53 pm

Sports & Agility > Begginer Novice Obedience titles

Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '12 9:43am PST 
I am just so proud I went to a dog show yesterday and both my dogs got there begginer novice obedience titles opal took 1st with a 190 and bailey got a 170
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 10 2:21 pm

Dogs & Travel > What happens in a car accident?

Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 8:18pm PST 
I never thought of this till it happened to me 7 weeks ago I wrecked my vehicle with Bailey in it trying to avoid a vehicle that lost control I was unhurt but my cousin who was in the vehicle I avoided was uncouncious they wanted me to stay with her and since it was out in the middle of nowhere with no shelter they took Bailey to the police station until someone could get her which was the next morning. If I didnt have her harnessed in she probably would have got lose.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 9 7:51 pm

Senior Dogs > Lantis turned 14 years old today!
Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 12:53pm PST 
Happy Birthdaypartywishesparty
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Feb 1 7:16 pm

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.