Postings by Bear and Bambi - Mommys Angels

GO!

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies
Bear and- Bambi - Mommys- Angels

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Fri Jul 8, '11 7:46pm PST 
We are sending an open invitation to all furangels to join our wonderful group...we have a grief relief thread, wingmaker, chat night to get together and talk about all things, this is a WONDERFUL support group in helping to deal with the loss of a furbaby..... whatever you may need you will find at RBAB... here is the link for any angel who wants to join:

http://www.dogster.com/group/Rainbow_bridge_angel_babies-88 35 little angel rainbow little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bear and Bambi - Mommys Angels, Jul 8 7:46 pm

Get Well Soon > Pet Tags That Heal

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Tue Feb 8, '11 7:30pm PST 
I would definitely purchase a stone that had a calming effect...actually I would order 5-6 of them smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ava, Feb 9 11:23 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > So now we have laminate floors...

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 7:51pm PST 
Our Mommy has laminate floors and loves them ( we still have 10 earth furblings!!).... Mommy vacuums every morning and uses the Shark Steam mop to mop with...it really makes the floor squeaky clean and shiny!! She has used it for a long time and no harm has been done the floors. Sometimes if she wants a "smell" she just uses the swiffer mop without the swiffer cleaner, instead she uses a squirt bottle filled with hot water and her favorite cleaner, sprays the floor in small sections and mops with the swiffer...works great!!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Riley, Feb 20 8:03 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > How long will I cry everyday and when will it get easier to be without Tyler

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Sat Oct 9, '10 7:08pm PST 
It has been almost 3 yrs since we came to the bridge. Mommy was very depressed and sad for a long time, she cried ALOT and kind of went into a "shell"....It is different for everyone, but it will get better. Mommy found that making a scrapbook of us made her feel better. While making it she would laugh, cry, smile, cry some more. She also joined a group here on dogster : Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies, this is an absolutly wonderful group! Everyone there knows how our pawrents feel and are always ready to help.

I also agree with Alice, puppy kisses do a soul good. If you do not feel you are ready, then do not get a pup. Cry all you want and greive...all our pawrents have done it. Our Mommy still cries at certain times, it never truly goes away, just gets a little easier.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Pippin-CGC-RIP Sweet Boy, Jan 12 1:38 pm

Dog Health > is it smart to knock out a dog to trim the nails?

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Tue Sep 28, '10 7:05pm PST 
wavewave Mommy has an earth chi who absolutely freaks out when nail trimming time comes, she tried the pedi-paw, trips to the vet, etc and even at the vet she has to be sedated...she is so terrified, so in order to save money Mommy's vet gave her a very mild sedative to administer when "that" time comes and it works great!! Mommy waits as long as possible to trim the nails cause she don't want to sedate her too often, so rather than 8-12 wks Mommy waits about 16-20. Maybe your Mommy could talk to your vet about this ...hope that helps way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Radley, Sep 29 2:08 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Memorial tattoos

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Fri Jul 30, '10 7:07pm PST 
definitely....five pawprints ( one for each furbaby) and a rainbowcloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by ♡Tawni pearl~Sweet Angel, Aug 3 3:59 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Share the Best of Dogster With Us!

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Mon Jul 12, '10 7:37pm PST 
Mommy found Dogster while searching for grief releif after losing four of us in 4 days....she felt truly alone and like she was going crazy!! She stumbled upon Dogster, saw that she could create a page for each of us and thought what a wonderful way that was to honor us!! She joined right then!! SHe then found the best group ever: Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies...this group was Mommy's saving grace, it is full of the most understanding pawrents!! Mommy could not believe that so many people felt the same way she did....she did not feel crazy any more!! She still misses us and always will, but had it not been for Dogster Mommy really thinks she would have lost her mind!! Thank you HQ for creating the most pawsome website ever!!! We LOVE Dogster way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by SAM, Aug 10 1:46 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Ahhhhh! My Dogster's all weird! What's going on?? Is it 2012??

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Sun May 30, '10 9:16pm PST 
HQ...... as long as Dogster is up and running we are happy smile we know you all are trying your best and we truly appreciate it...Dogster is THE place to be regardless of what is on the homepage and what is not...click "Community" and see what we always saw....Keep up the great work way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 84 posts. Last posting by Duke, Sep 19 9:43 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Ahhhhh! My Dogster's all weird! What's going on?? Is it 2012??

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Fri May 28, '10 7:14am PST 
HQ....when you first made all these changes we were kinda lost and sad ...but we told Mommy to play around with things and she would like it...and of course we were right wink Mommy likes the new layout, the grass is cool!! The bright white background could be a little paler, but Mommy will get use to that too!! No matter what changes you make Mommy will always love DOGSTER and remain a plus member, DOGSTER was a saving grace when Mommy needed it most and for that she will always be here way to go Thanks for making the best site ever hug
[notify]
» There has since been 106 posts. Last posting by Duke, Sep 19 9:43 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Great New Changes Coming to Dogster!

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 6:22am PST 
We like everything EXCEPT the fact that we lost our old main page!! We loved being able to log on and see our pup pals updates, diary of the day, DOTD and DOTW...now we have to click a couple of times to get anywhere....and Mommy does not see US when she logs on...she liked seeing immediately pressies our furiends have sent us and the one click to get to our pages...we want the old dogster main page back cry
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Eponine, Jul 5 1:36 pm

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.