Postings by JEWELS

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > One of the hardest goodbyes I will ever make....
JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Mon Dec 28, '09 3:21pm PST 
hug Reesehug

So long pal...till you reach the other side of the Rainbow...hug
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Wylie the Wonder Dog - RIP, Jan 6 11:58 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Animals Hit On The Road *Dedication Thread
JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Sun Nov 15, '09 7:53pm PST 
way to go Well barked Micky...applauseapplauseapplause
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by JEWELS, Nov 15 7:53 pm

Raw Food Diet > ugh dead bird! Advice please!

JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Mon Sep 21, '09 5:43pm PST 
thinking the digestive acids in a dogs tummy can dissolve a car battery..I wouldn't worry too much about the bird or maggots...they hunt and live on dead carcassed in the wild that have been dead and buried for weeks. even months...

silenced
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by JEWELS, Sep 21 5:43 pm

What I Love About Dogster > im new to this

JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Sun Sep 20, '09 7:53pm PST 
wave My pack sent you a ppr too Max..way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by JEWELS, Sep 20 7:53 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Animals Hit On The Road *Dedication Thread

JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Sun Sep 20, '09 7:52pm PST 
way to go Way to go Angus' Mom...applause

We saw a black cat on the road today...hug
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by JEWELS, Nov 15 7:53 pm

Raw Food Diet > how much do you spend a month?
JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Sun Sep 20, '09 7:48pm PST 
shrug Best if Mom don't keep track of the CO$T cuz if she really knew we might have to go back to the yucky stuff made in China..eek

shhshhshhshhh....just tell my Mom that she spends .01 cents per lb on us...heehee...big laughbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bo, Sep 21 12:16 pm

Raw Food Diet > have you ever told the cashier at the grocery store what you plan to do with the meat?

JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Mon Sep 14, '09 3:40pm PST 
thinking Adlai...I'm gonna go with Door #3...BOTH...any type of bird foot is good for Hoo-Doo, Voo-Doo our You-Doo...heehee....just don't toss those "spells" my way....eeklaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Sep 16 2:04 pm

Raw Food Diet > have you ever told the cashier at the grocery store what you plan to do with the meat?

JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Mon Sep 14, '09 1:43pm PST 
wave Adlai...is it Hoo-Doo or Voo-Doo...thinking..I forget...big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Sep 16 2:04 pm

JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Mon Sep 14, '09 1:42pm PST 
applause Oh we LOVE this thread...and the question! Mom thought she was the only one who yelled over the meat counter to "twice grind" a steak cuz it's for her furkids...big laughbig laugh..

A few times the store checker would ask Mom "what's for dinner" cuz Mom had meat, veggies, millet, etc...Mom would grin and say...this ain't for me..it's for my DOGS...big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Sep 16 2:04 pm

Get Well Soon > Jewels & Kinzie - The Doctors for Lenny's Tummy Ache
JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '09 4:09pm PST 
smile Kinzi...you're too cute!!

I'm happy to report that Mr. Lenny is feeling much better today and he is back to his regularly scheduled "programming"....bol...

xoxoxox
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lenny Our little kitkat Angel , Aug 24 3:16 am

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.