GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Miniature Schnauzer > Jackets and vest...
Dr. Diesel

It's MY Barkday- 3-17-08!!!

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '12 9:02am PST 
Hi all, was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for jackets or vest that will NOT knot my little ones skirt hair. I've been looking for a nylon based covering but most are lined with fleece.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 23 9:02 am

Dog Health > Lymphangiectasia...
Dr. Diesel

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '12 4:06pm PST 
Thank you, but he had a massive seizure this morning and I had to take him to the vets and have him put to rest. RIP Dr. Diesel Jones!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 9 6:53 am

Dog Health > Lymphangiectasia...

Dr. Diesel

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 9:23am PST 
I took my mini back in March because I notice some major weight loss. Did some regular testing and things came back ok, until his blood work came in. His liver enzymes were elevated and some other things as well. Vet suggested a ultrasound of the abdomin, which was done and found "thickened intestinal wall, enlarged gallbladder and enlarged liver" along with some "acities" We started treating him with prednisone and about a week later we also started him on enlapro. Things were looking good, he gained his weight back and what not. Here's where things got bad, I was a bad parent and got overly busy with my three children and other things i stopped meds on my own, I know bad! I went a away for like two weekends in a row and a week later I noticed he was still acting strange but his weight was good. So I took him back to vets and we did more blood work and his levels were up again and so we started meds again and I took the chewing from my vet, so please I don't need it here either I feel horrible as it is. I took him back yesterday for an emergency blood work draw because he just wasn't himself. All weekend he followed me around but had the energy to fool around with my husband. As I waited for the older kids to get home yesterday I noticed he was uneasy on his feet and not following commands, and like his eyes were fuzzy. The vet even noticed that he wasn't himself, but he did come home and eat almost a six ounce can of food. I've offered this dog everything and anything I can, he doesn't even eat what my little one throws on the floor or his watermelon, which is his favorite. So I'm awaiting the vets call back with the results from the blood work draw yesterday. But I was wondering if anyone here has dealt with this? He is only five years old but has always been a picky eater and had loose stool from time to time, vet says this has been lurking in the background since his birth.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 9 6:53 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Sharing my barkday cake...

Dr. Diesel

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 12:38pm PST 
Hmmm, I wonder what happened?
You can see it on my page just under my main pic!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 20 3:33 pm

Miniature Schnauzer > Sharing my Barkday Cake...

Dr. Diesel

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 5:51am PST 
I wanted to share pic of my barkday cake mom made for me yesterday! I would have enjoyed sharing it with my pBark Day Cakeals from here.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 18 5:51 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Sharing my barkday cake...
Dr. Diesel

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 5:47am PST 
I wanted to share with you all the cake my mom made for my barkday yesterday. She had planned on doing a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing, but change her mind when she remembered dogs shouldnt have chocolate, so it was yellow cake with homemade peanut butter icing. And man my piece was gone in one bit thats how good it was! So here is the cake she did for me...
Bark Day Cake
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 20 3:33 pm

Sports & Agility > Free Life Jacket...

Dr. Diesel

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '08 6:02am PST 
I had saw a post that someone here was looking for a life jacket. Well I didnt come across the post til it was late and they had already order one. So if you know of anyone in need of a life jacket , please contact me and I will make sure my mommy sends it out to you. The jacket came from Petsmart and it fit a 65lb Pit Bull, I nor mommy am sure as to what size it is. So please I am not asking for anything in return for this jacket, it's free to a good new home!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 23 5:32 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Free Life Jacket...

Dr. Diesel

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '08 5:48am PST 
I had saw a post that someone here was looking for a life jacket. Well I didnt come across the post til it was late and they had already order one. So if you know of anyone in need of a life jacket , please contact me and I will make sure my mommy sends it out to you. The jacket came from Petsmart and it fit a 65lb Pit Bull, I nor mommy am sure as to what size it is. So please I am not asking for anything in return for this jacket, it's free to a good new home!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 16 5:48 am

Miniature Schnauzer > coats...

Dr. Diesel

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 10:44am PST 
Thanks Dudley!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 15 10:44 am

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Need Cookie Recipe!
Dr. Diesel

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '08 11:50am PST 
I posted one the other day for people peanut butter cookies!

1 Egg
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)

Mix together roll inot balls squish with fork, bake at 350 on a greased cookie sheet for 12-14 mins. Someone also said they made them without the sugar too!
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Mar 19 6:58 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.