Postings by shannon

GO!

Dog Health > Chained Dog's plea

shannon

shannon says- dogs are for- life

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 6:12pm PST 
hope it pricks a few in the heart its bad to chain up free spirits whos only crime is to love us shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Roscoe the Racehound™, Apr 4 5:54 pm

Presa Canario > Question...
shannon

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '08 8:12pm PST 
hi presas are meamorfick which means they are cat like ie longer in proportion to hight do not know about apbt as there banned over here shame cos there great dogs wave
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by shannon, Mar 26 8:12 pm

Dog Health > are rimadyl worth the risk ??

shannon

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '08 8:01am PST 
hi all my vet has given my presa rimadyl which i believe to be a pain killer and antyinflamatory are they safe long term as i have just found out my dog has hip dysplasea i would much rather she had a natural replacment with no side effects can anybody please recomend a natural anty inflamatery and pain killer that works poor girl is only 15 months old and will need something long term many thanks shannon
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Sweet Angel Murphy, Mar 30 6:52 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Neighbor Crisis [Urgent- advice needed]

shannon

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 6:33pm PST 
hi i think your friend has done more than enough what with offering to pay vets bill the owners must have known there bitch was in heat so regardless of the state laws over there and regardless of breed over here a englishman can defend his castle this is all the dogs av done common sence has to kick in here somewhere there dog was tresspassing and dogs being dogs will not have it your freinds dog was provacated in its own back yard as for them bein pitt crosses so what this nonsence and discrimination is a joke but thats another stort all the very best with it maybe they will keep there bitch under control from now on its there fault way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Josie, Mar 27 9:06 am

Dog Health > my dog has a bad hip joint please help

shannon

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 3:02pm PST 
thanks gunner for the info i have put shannon on cod liver oil tabs for the rest of her life a long one i hope also i feed here cows hearts and oily fish like mackeral i was thinking about the side efects from rimadyl the vet only gave me a 5 day caurse will not be having any more i have heard and read on the net that aspirin say for a 100 plus dog and shannon is 52 kilo about 114 pounds 1 asprin in her food is as good please do not quote me on it its just a thought also is to much protine bad for her in here diet?? also i have heard that glucosamine helps the joints slows down the were and tear of the cartalage?? is it harmfull to my dog ?surgey is a option but i feel if i can control the joint other ways i will also to keep her weight down and i need to exersise her walking on a lead is low inpact on the joint i think plus stairs maybe?? to strenthen the muscle to help hold the joint in place
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by shannon, Nov 27 3:02 pm

shannon

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 2:55pm PST 
she came from a person who breed them they only have 2 dogs would not call them breeders
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by shannon, Nov 27 3:02 pm

shannon

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 2:53pm PST 
hi i got some anti inflamatree and pain killers of the vet he never said anything about hip replacment
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by shannon, Nov 27 3:02 pm

shannon

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 2:44pm PST 
hi all i am new on here had my dog to the vets today he has a bad hip born that way ball and socket ball keeps popin out she is only ten months old in the mornin when we get up its fine as the day goes on it gets worse not to bad but a limp i need to know if there is any thing i can give her long term to slow down the onset of fumaticks sorry bout spellin she was born with this and i would realy like to ease her suffrin in later years by doing something now any help would be of great help thanks for your time regards bryan and shannon
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by shannon, Nov 27 3:02 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.