GO!

Staffordshire Bull Terrier > What Do You Eat?

Sasha Nicole

Extremely- Excitable and- Loving

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 3:59pm PST 
When I was a puppy I ate purina puppy chow until it made me very sick. Mommy was going to put me on a raw diet after I got sick,but I wouldn`t eat none of it. It was really a problem for us what I was going to eat until I fount my sissy Abby`s dog chow and decided to eat the whole bowl. Haven`t had a problem with it making me sick even though the smell of it has gotten worser.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 5 12:27 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Pitbulls killed after attack
Sasha Nicole

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 12:44am PST 
I wanted to post a response to this about pit bulls being killed after a dog attack. Why no one investigated this incident is stupid really especially since someone got attacked because these dogs could have had rabies or god knows what else and without doing an investigation into this matter police are letting the media slam pit bulls even further into extinction. The media really gets off on slamming pit bulls. They claim that pit bulls attack all the time,but they never ever talk about other types of dogs attacking someone. You go to dogbitelaw.com and ask the statistics of a staffordshire bull terrier biting someone and the man who started the site can`t even give you an answer if a staffordshire bull terrier has ever attacked someone in America. What that tells me is that their are people out there slamming pit bulls because of the fear that is being instilled every time a dog attacks.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 8 5:43 am

Staffordshire Bull Terrier > A little saying that I like!

Sasha Nicole

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 12:37am PST 
Staffy bulls rule and cats drool.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 14 11:19 am

Staffordshire Bull Terrier > It's tricky being a Staffie.

Sasha Nicole

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 12:35am PST 
It really is a great poem and describes how I sometimes get treated. I hate to have people give me mean looks,but I have discovered that their are some people out there worth knowing. When people see me they think I am a biter. Why don`t they really get to know me before they judge me? By judging me my mommy gets really mad and defends me to anyone and tells me not to worry about whoever decides to judge me because they are idiots and they are if they can judge a beautiful little girl without me without really knowing how much love I have to give and show to others.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 27 1:50 pm

Staffordshire Bull Terrier > Michael Vick verdict handed down by federal court

Sasha Nicole

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 10:11am PST 
Michael Vick`s verdict has been handed down and it is something. He gets 23 months in prison and he can get out in twenty months if he is on good behavior. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 31 2:30 pm

Staffordshire Bull Terrier > A puppy who made a difference in one person`s life
Sasha Nicole

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '07 4:25pm PST 
I once thought that I would ever want to have a pit bull or anything that is associated with the name pit. I used to support BSL and didn`t see anything with it until I met Sasha Nicole who made me see how just blind my predjudices based on the wrongs facts really were. I looked through her eyes to see just how much of a victim her breed was and it broke my heart. I no longer support BSL and she made me see just how much cruelty was being aimed at her breed and it made me want to cry. She became my best friend and I believe there was a reason she came to find me. I guess you could say that we were two beings needing something worthwhile and fount it in each other. She is the world to me. I love all of my dogs don`t get me wrong,but she is certainly something special and I treasure her maybe a little more because their are too many people out there against her. She is my best friend and with her by my side I feel complete.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 30 4:25 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > The Great Debate: YES to BSL for Pit Bulls

Sasha Nicole

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '07 4:15pm PST 
I don`t agree with BSL and I have never heard of it being in a debate. If I was going to have to be for BSL in a debate I would start by laying out the statistics of what all dogs bite and the top ten that do mame or harm people or just show how the word pit bull brings with it to people who have never been around or know anything about pits period the fear that has been hyped up by the media. For some reason the media has become like an accomplice in the number of pits that die every year because they report that it was a pit in some cases that have bitten or killed someone when sometimes it is another dog. The pit is the victim because the media pick on them and for that they are tortured by people scared of them and it also makes them quite popular for dogfighters to buy and train to fight.
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by , Dec 18 1:46 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.