Postings by Daisy

GO!

Raw Food Diet > turning his nose to raw?

Daisy

older and- wiser..respect- your elders :)

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '07 9:43am PST 
if he will eat it after you sear the outside then it could be that he likes it b/c it smells better...or maybe its the temp. of the meat...I did have to add a little garlic w/ Daisy...if they are used to eating kibble or canned..then they are used to smelling their food..keep doing what you're doing and just sear less and less like suggested..good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sophia Jewel, CGC, Jan 3 8:06 pm

Food & Nutrition > garlic???
Daisy

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 3:01pm PST 
so, I've been adding chopped garlic to my dogs food now for a while, and have had no problems with fleas, even in the summer...now I hear its 'toxic'..any truth to this or is it maybe the amount of garlic that can be toxic...someone help me clear this up please..
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Arko, Dec 8 4:30 pm

Dog Health > Why is he pooping/peeing in the house all of a sudden?

Daisy

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 12:19pm PST 
the only time I have ever had an accident like that is when I was having tummy troubles...or sick. It could be that your food isn't agreeing with ya, has there been a food change lately..or you could have a bad batch of dogfood (it happens).
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Chani, Dec 6 8:57 am

Dog Health > Foster dog with kennel cough... People from my last board were wrong....

Daisy

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 11:01am PST 
your vet will prob give you an antibiotic and a cough medicine...wouldn't just wait for it to pass though without medicine.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Zoey, Dec 5 11:47 am

Dog Health > Crusty stuff on ear tips!! help!!

Daisy

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '07 8:32am PST 
Daisy gets the same thing from time to time---though I haven't noticed it since we started feeding RAW--Bostons' are prone to allergies, at least mine is anyway, could be a yeast issue as well--especially if your dogs bite each others' ears--you could try a solution of vinegar/water --i always clean my dogs ears with this--and it really helped with Daisys' itching--its a 1:1 ratio-you could use a cotton ball and just wipe the ear--wouldn't hurt anything--if you don't notice crusty stuff all inside the ear then its probably just where they were nipping at each others' ears--my labs do this constantly---good luck
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Dec 5 10:41 am

Behavior & Training > Too excited around people...
Daisy

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 1:50pm PST 
ahhhh, the pains of puppy-hoodsmile You'll figure it out, discipline is the trick and I think you're right on track with finding a puppy class...but you can start at home..the magic technice is consistency. Good luck...Daisy is just like your pup...only she's much older (9 yrs old) and has maturity on her side..but she still demands affection from anyone that she comes in contact with- man or beast..I think your guy is going to be the same way..might be a boston thing smile
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sunny, Nov 29 7:55 am

Raw Food Diet > Beef Recall

Daisy

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 1:14pm PST 
**bump**
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kaya, Nov 26 3:47 pm

Raw Food Diet > Treats for the raw diet?

Daisy

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '07 2:32pm PST 
how about bacon or turkey bacon? it definitely smells yummy, and you could make it yourself.
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by NuNu {Nubert Nubinsky}, Nov 28 11:35 pm

Raw Food Diet > Oldest Raw Fed Dog On The Forums?

Daisy

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '07 11:23am PST 
Daisy is 9 years old and I have been feeding raw for about a year...before raw she didn't eat much and when she did she would have big tummy trouble and would vomit a lot...went through lots of different foods..she slept all the time and really acted her age..after we started raw her energy level went sky high and her color even changed...my sister offered her a dog biscuit recently and she turned her nose up and walked away--how dare her smile
She now gets very excited and starts bouncing around in circles when I come in with grocery bags smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Daisy, Nov 18 11:23 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.