GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings
barlow

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '12 9:00pm PST 
I would like wings for barlow , chance , licorish and ace please.
[notify]
» There has since been 248 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 1:18 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > She's gone...
barlow

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 7:24pm PST 
So sorry for your loss cry
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Feb 4 7:10 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > So hard

barlow

Barked: Fri Aug 6, '10 7:38am PST 
Even though he had 16 good years its still hard to let go. How do you add wings?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 17 11:27 pm

Dog Health > Who\'s the oldest?

barlow

Barked: Fri Oct 3, '08 11:15am PST 
I'm 14 and still a grumpy guy. I'm a little stiff and can't walk to far but still enjoy life. My chi brother is 14 to.
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by , Oct 6 11:05 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > How many is too many????

barlow

Barked: Thu Jul 3, '08 5:48am PST 
thanks everyone its been going very well they are all getting along and my husband has been ok with having 9 mosy of the time. As i said before I am a foster falure, but most of them are unadoptable anyway. There would have to be a very special person out there for me to give them up too.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 3 5:48 am

barlow

Barked: Wed Jun 11, '08 5:14pm PST 
Does anyone else have a bylaw on how many they can have?
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jul 3 5:48 am

barlow

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 1:13pm PST 
I had 7 dogs before the 3 dog by-law came ineffect. We not can applie for a dog fanciers licence that would allow a person to have more for any number of reasons. When I phoned for 1 They said I didn't have to get 1 cause I am legally allowed to have 3 more.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jul 3 5:48 am

barlow

Barked: Sun Jun 8, '08 10:24am PST 
Thank you all for the support. I don't have a big yard or house, but being a dog walker they are always out with me and very tierd at night so no problems.The by-law here is 3 but I had 7 before so they are grandfathered, so I am allowed to have 3 more if they want to get picky. I also have other dogs stay overnight lots and no problems with my neighbors because I don't allow them to sit outside and bark.Thanks for not thinking I'm nuts.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Jul 3 5:48 am

barlow

Barked: Sat Jun 7, '08 6:08pm PST 
I feed orijen and some raw.They all have all there shots and get lots of exercise. My husband is not always happy with it but he knows that its them over him as they cannot care for them selves.My friends are now all dog people,the others think i'm nuts, so I really don't see them anymore. I adopted them all because nobody else wanted them or they would be put to sleep, I just get so mad at the people that say I'm nuts. They are all very well care for. Do I just tell them all to take a hike or what.
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Jul 3 5:48 am

barlow

Barked: Sat Jun 7, '08 3:56pm PST 
I have 8 dogs and another foster that no one is calling about , do you think 9 is too many???I live in a small town and am a dog walker so they are always out with me and get lots of exercise and love. I do agilityand am involved in many rescue groups activitizes.They all get along and 2 of them are 14 , so they won't be around forever.5 are little and 3 are big.
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by , Jul 3 5:48 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.