Postings by Tucker

GO!

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Halloween's coming...

Tucker

Love comes in- three colors

Barked: Tue Aug 12, '08 1:34pm PST 
...and Tucker needs a costume!!! He's 110 lbs. and we can't find any costumes to fit. Last year we were reduced to a simple pirate hat and bandana from iParty!!! Does anyone know where we can find a costume for a giant sized hooligan?

Thanks so much.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Quinn, Aug 21 5:51 pm

Bernese Mountain Dog > How old and how big
Tucker

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 1:35pm PST 
Our Tucker is 19 months and 105 lbs. He's also our first Berner...and what a love!!! I'm so glad I caved when my boyfriend nagged...I mean asked if we could get one!!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Bernie, Jul 3 9:32 am

Dogs & Travel > Need Advice about family vacation, bring him or not?

Tucker

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 1:32pm PST 
We take Tucker everywhere with us. We drove to Michigan last summer and stopped at Niagara Falls on the way home...we also drive to PA every summer, last year we stopped at Hershey Park for a few days...it was great. We dropped him at the Barking Lot during the day so he'd be out of the hotel room and he handled it beautifully.

Before we leave I do try to find out if there IS pet care/boarding close by in case we do want to do something where he isn't able to go...rather than leave him in a hotel room alone for several hours...we've never had a problem as long as we have his health/rabies certificate.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Buddy, May 20 6:04 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.