Barked: Fri Nov 2, '07 2:21am PST 
I'm a DDB and my mom has me!
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Apr 4 10:47 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > training a diabetic alert dog
Hailey Gale

You snooze, you- lose!

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '07 1:13pm PST 
Diabetic Alert dogs can't be trained. That is a skill they learn on their own. They can be trained as a Diabetic Response dog and hopefully they will learn their owners invisable signals and react to them. You can't predict which dogs will be able to accomplish this.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Nov 21 2:10 pm

Hailey Gale

You snooze, you- lose!

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '07 1:13pm PST 
Diabetic Alert dogs can't be trained. That is a skill they learn on their own. They can be trained as a Diabetic Response dog and hopefully they will learn their owners invisable signals and react to them. You can't predict which dogs will be able to accomplish this.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Nov 21 2:10 pm

Hailey Gale

You snooze, you- lose!

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '07 1:10pm PST 
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Nov 21 2:10 pm

Dogue de Bordeaux > slobber?

Hailey Gale

You snooze, you- lose!

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '07 3:04am PST 
Egg whites were used in Hooch's mouth to make him slobber like that. Dogue de Bordeaux's don't slobber any more than most dogs Their mouths get a little wet after drinking, but that's expected with an breed with jowls that hand down.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by KING BRODIE ALPHA DOGUE, Jan 15 7:56 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.