Postings by quigley

GO!

(Page 1 of 198: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog of the Day & Week > Dog of the Day
quigley

wigley- quigley,the- quigster

Barked: Mon Aug 9, '10 3:03pm PST 
Congratulations to Sassy...woof woof.
Dog of the Day !!!!
dog
blue dog
wishes
party
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by quigley, Aug 9 3:03 pm

Dog Health > Environmental Allergies
quigley

Barked: Thu Jul 29, '10 11:51am PST 
Moira, has it been hot where you live? It could just be the heat!!!! You mentioned Moira loves to sunbathe!We live in U.k so not too sure what temps you will have been getting, but Quigs has been itchy when we had a warm spell here. You are doing all the right things , a process of elimination!! I think you should see some improvement soon. Check her too for ants or other creepy crawly bugs that could irritate, as they climb on when dogs sunbathe!!!

dog
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Moira, Aug 7 8:23 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > How bad are Labs?

quigley

Barked: Mon Jul 26, '10 2:25pm PST 
Labs like to work, like all dogs they love to please. Quigley is on the go 24/7 but he has never chewed anything of mine. He has chewed up plenty of toys and thinks all toys should be edible. He came from the pound and was quick to learn and was toilet trained in about a week. He has never counter surfed, but I have never left anything on work tops for him! It is very much how you bring up your dog and treat him, weather its a lab or not!!! Good luck with your decision!dog
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Aug 1 1:17 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Left alone for two months and now they want to take him home?

quigley

Barked: Sun Jul 25, '10 1:25pm PST 
So happy for you and Katana, Make sure you get that letter of ownership written up tho!!!blue dogblue dogblue doghappy dancehappy dancehappy dancepartypartypartydog
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 26 9:28 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Candlelight vigil

quigley

Barked: Sun Jul 25, '10 1:13pm PST 
There was a candlelight vigil in London yesterday to support dogs and their owners who were destroyed due to the B.S L. legislation. According to a friend who was there it was all very moving. Hoping to ban B.S.L !!!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Buckeye , Jul 27 4:26 pm

Behavior & Training > Teaching cues in other languages - why?
quigley

Barked: Sun Jul 18, '10 11:52am PST 
English, german ,french some hand signals and body language!!!! Quigley is very responsive to body language! Sometimes we have a few silly words of our own and he knows what they are too!dog
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Jul 20 8:50 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Dog attacked

quigley

Barked: Thu Jul 15, '10 11:13am PST 
Some good news tonight, she has had a cheque posted through her door to the value of the vets bill, just hope it does not bounce!!!dog
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by quigley, Jul 15 11:13 am

Raw Food Diet > Human going raw because of results in dogs

quigley

Barked: Thu Jul 15, '10 11:00am PST 
Thanks for your recipe Moose. It sounds delicious. We use our breadmaker a lot, cant wait to try it.dog
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jul 16 9:11 pm

Raw Food Diet > Human going raw because of results in dogs

quigley

Barked: Thu Jul 15, '10 1:50am PST 
Mooses mum, we have considered this but hot meals are yummy! we dont eat that much meat tho and would love your recipe for wheat honey bread it sounds good. I try to make most meals from scratch too , so not much packaged processed stuff gets into the body!!!!
We hope it works for you even just cutting out the dairy will help your sinus , I am allergic to milk , have been from a babe, I also have extremly high blood pressure . I am lean do not eat too many wrong things and have recently started taking cq10 tabs and the bp has reduced alot.
Ps Quigley eats more meat then my family Bol!!!!dog
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jul 16 9:11 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Dog attacked
quigley

Barked: Sat Jul 10, '10 7:58am PST 
Thanks Mikey, If the dog bit a person or a child then the police can impound it or even order it destroyed, but not for it biting and attacking another dog.Some of our dog laws go back to 1941 here and have not been changed. The dangereous dogs act, again only comes in for certain breeds and dog fighting and dogs thats attack or bite people.
I have found a solicitor , who runs an advice line on the phone so I am hoping it may help. So still looking !!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by quigley, Jul 15 11:13 am

(Page 1 of 198: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.