Postings by Boston

GO!

(Page 1 of 93: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Grooming > Brushing teeth/toothpaste question?
Boston

King of- everything

Barked: Sat Jan 28, '12 7:51pm PST 
Petz life is the only thing I have found that works really well.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Feb 8 9:25 pm

Food & Nutrition > Switched to Iams Healthy Naturals With Wholesome Chicken
Boston

King of- everything

Barked: Wed Nov 2, '11 1:09pm PST 
I do agree that I do like purina more the IAMS. They are trying to improve as well with their beyond formula. Nutro is a decent cheaper food as is nutrience.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Nov 4 5:46 am

Food & Nutrition > Switched to Iams Healthy Naturals With Wholesome Chicken

Boston

King of- everything

Barked: Sun Oct 30, '11 6:59pm PST 
Iams is no different then purina when looking at ingredients anyways. BUT if purina and IAMS is all you can afford then pick whichever your dog does better on. Have you tried raw it is alot cheaper then kibble.
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Nov 4 5:46 am

Raw Food Diet > Monthly costs?

Boston

King of- everything

Barked: Fri Oct 28, '11 6:55pm PST 
Thanks no I make my own ground raw for Boston and stella but sasha only will eat natures variety raw I can not get her to eat anything else. She is a very small cat though so a bag lasts a month. The rest eat prey model raw. They are doing so well and I try to only buy meat when it is on sale and stock up sometimes I buy ground as it is what I can afford at the time. Ground beef is cheap here! But I do the best I can. I only buy turkey and duck this time of a year as it is cheap! Other then that it is too much money. I have not fed egg before except it is in my ground recipe. I am going to feed Daisy some egg now I think if she likes it. (havent found anything she doesnt like yet) My husband says the amount wed save would prob only be like 10 bucks so hardly worth it right? I dont like thinking what I spend because I like how they are doing and dont want to go back to feeding any other way. But I was forced to crunch numbers today and try to cut costs where it is possible. But husband says he thinks for 7 pets we wont be doing any better or much better feeding pet food especially cause I am picky about what I buy in that department. red face Thanks everyone looks like this is not bad considering the animals we have.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Duke, Oct 29 4:58 pm

Raw Food Diet > Monthly costs?

Boston

King of- everything

Barked: Fri Oct 28, '11 4:15pm PST 
Do you guys find it cheaper feeding raw then kibble/canned? I am at a cross rodes here. Money is so tight it is none existent. I have 5 cats and two dogs. They all eat raw right now. Im thinking we spend 250/month. I really want all to stay on raw but three only eat ground raw anyways and the one of the three only eats natures variety raw. Is what we spend outragious? o you think feeding the three ground raw eaters canned and Boston kibble/canned be financially better. Im just trying to cut costs anyways I can at this point and I knmow we have too many animals but I love them all so much and try to do my best for all of them.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Duke, Oct 29 4:58 pm

Raw Food Diet > Raw Fed Cats?
Boston

King of- everything

Barked: Sun Sep 25, '11 6:07am PST 
I feed my cats raw. All but 2. Those 2 eat ground raw like Boston does. catinfo.org has lots of info about it and about a recipe to use to. But also good info on trying to get your cat to eat raw. It took me over a year to get mine to eat raw but it was worth the wait.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 28 3:07 am

Raw Food Diet > Confused after being back from vets

Boston

King of- everything

Barked: Tue Sep 20, '11 7:23am PST 
Thanks guys for sharing all your funny stories. big laugh Made me feel much better. It was also the first time I said anything to them about feeding raw and snowflake has been on it for a good year.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Reagan, Sep 20 8:02 am

Boston

King of- everything

Barked: Mon Sep 19, '11 1:19pm PST 
lol ya that would be funny. I saw the xray and thats what they saw I think now that I think about it. I worry way to much about all my fur kids. I just want the best for them. Now lets pray that his tail is fine. In 3 months hopefully he will start to carry it. Otherwise he may need it docked. Hed be one weird papillon bol!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Reagan, Sep 20 8:02 am

Boston

King of- everything

Barked: Mon Sep 19, '11 12:57pm PST 
I grind it with the one that they say to use in the recipe I can not remember bol! You can see little pieces of bone in the food though. IS that fine are they ok.red face
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Reagan, Sep 20 8:02 am

Boston

King of- everything

Barked: Mon Sep 19, '11 12:17pm PST 
Well Boston had to have an x-ray because he got beat up by a barn cat last night. Anyways it is nerve damage which is very bad news. But it was full body xray and the vet was like what in the world are you feeding him? He and my one other cat eats ground raw (a recipe I make) the only way they will eat raw. I am so happy with it they are so happy and so healthy now. BUT the faces they gave m e. I work there as a groomer so we already know we dont agree about nutrition so well as long as they are ok... Anyways Im a little upset because how would his stomach look that different from any other dog. Is it because the food digests at a different rate. I am worried now...
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Reagan, Sep 20 8:02 am

(Page 1 of 93: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.