Close X

Postings by Dylan aka Dilly,my angel

GO!

(Page 1 of 341: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Who's Feeling Silly? > Are YOU feeling silly?
Dylan aka- Dilly,my- angel

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Sat Feb 27, '16 6:39am PST 
JL, Zoey joined us here this morning
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Dylan aka Dilly,my angel, Feb 27 6:39 am

Behavior & Training > Should dog meet old family or not?

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '14 3:46am PST 
if it were me, no. I would not.they gave up any "rights " to him. I understand the kids prolly had no choice in the matter, so they would be part of the reason. they had to say goodbye once, why make them do it again.I wouldnt even tell them you had the dog till it was gone. then tell them you helped the dog go to a FOREVER home.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Fritz, Jun 9 3:50 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Would I make a good Border Collie owner?

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Fri Apr 25, '14 5:49pm PST 
check your breeder very close. epilepsy is growing by leaps and bounds in the breed. be ready for a dog that will test your limits, and your intelligence. you will ask yourself many times"what is he doing?""why is he doing that?" "will he ever sleep?" I hope being stared at doesnt bother you. learn to do everything with one hand(like typing on your puter) cuz the other hand will be tossing a toy of some sort.
I love my border collie.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dylan aka Dilly,my angel, Apr 25 5:49 pm

Behavior & Training > New Potential Site

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Sat Feb 15, '14 4:01pm PST 
hip hop to the top
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Feb 18 7:40 pm

Behavior & Training > Big news from the scoop!

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 2:55pm PST 
oh, I hope its true!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Feb 18 7:38 pm

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Thu Feb 6, '14 4:04pm PST 
I have all ready come to terms with not haveing one roof over my head, so to bark, that there will never be the pawfect balance we have gotten so used to here. so, for my learning/advice I will have to be in one place. and for my close friends and playing in another.

I never did learn to make my pages cool. I always had help with that, so I can live without.
I do love to have my pictures tho.
would there be a home for Alice, the wing maker on your site?
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Feb 18 7:40 pm

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Thu Feb 6, '14 3:08pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughsorry jewel. but thats funny
[notify]
» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Feb 18 7:40 pm

Behavior & Training > Just Want to Share About Sophie...

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Sat Feb 1, '14 9:04am PST 
because of the massive seizures dylan has had, his brain has suffered, he is not trust worthy either. he has chewed on us a little bit. if you bump him when he is asleep, he bites first, then sees who it is. he killed a kitten that wanted to curl up and sleep with him. and they can do that IF they do it while he is awake.my fear is it will be his temper that gets him sent to the bridge
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Opheila, Feb 1 1:46 pm

Behavior & Training > Is there another dog forum we can ALL move to?

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Fri Jan 31, '14 2:59pm PST 
in this thread, I am a major lurker, I read it every day, and the rest of the B&T
I agree, dogster was very informative. my hubby found the site one night when Dylan was having a very bad weekend of cluster seizures. I didnt find much here about epilepsy, but what I did find was the food. I never knew what garbage I was feeding him, thinking it was a good diet.it got me searching, and learning more.the more I learned, the more guilt and horror I felt.I switched him to one of the brands I read about here. not the best, but the best I can do. I switched him in june, he had his last seizures in july, 5 years ago.and I learned about the much needed yearly shots(ya right)these kind of threads are very much needed.

but its the social part that I have played in most. I have made some very dear friends.we talk everyday all day. and have become a major part of each others lives. and met in person if at all possible. to me, dogster has the best balance of both worlds. I dont feel any of the other places will ever be able to duplicate that.
[notify]
» There has since been 64 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Feb 19 10:27 pm

Behavior & Training > Is there another dog forum we can ALL move to?

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Sun Jan 26, '14 4:57am PST 
thats great! thank you flicka. mom has saved all our pages, but there is a video on one of then of megan, her pony that has gone to the bridge she was so afrain she would lose.
[notify]
» There has since been 199 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Feb 19 10:27 pm

(Page 1 of 341: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.