Postings by Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I Need A Forver Home!

Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

C'mere! Let me- nibble your- feet!

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 4:09pm PST 
Sassy has been adopted! She has become a member of a family with 3 girls-- she is in seventh heaven! Yay for Sassy!

snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Aug 11 8:10 pm

Australian Cattle Dog > I Need A Forever Family!
Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 4:08pm PST 
Sassy has been adopted! She has become a member of a family with 3 girls-- she is in seventh heaven! Yay for Sassy!

snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ripley, Aug 24 10:55 am

Pembroke Welsh Corgi > I Need A Forever Family!

Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 4:07pm PST 

snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lola CGC, TD, Aug 19 10:03 am

Cardigan Welsh Corgi > I Need A Forever Family

Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 4:06pm PST 

snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Moxie, Apr 13 11:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I Need A Forever Family

Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 4:05pm PST 
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jodi-SAFE!, Aug 11 7:26 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I Need A Forever Family
Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 4:36pm PST 
My Name is Sassafrass, or Sassy, & I live in Castalian Springs, TN. My foster Mom thinks I am part Heeler, part Corgi. I definitely like to herd-- even the little boys here!

My foster Mom found me running in the road-- I almost got hit twice! I was so happy & relieved when she put me in her car. She tried really hard to find my owner, but no one called.

I love other dogs, kids, & do fine with cats. I am a very happy girl! I'm fully vaccinated, tested neg for heartworms and am getting spayed on August 8th.

Please see my profile to learn more and to contact my foster mom. Thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jodi-SAFE!, Aug 11 7:26 pm

Cardigan Welsh Corgi > I Need A Forever Family

Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 4:34pm PST 
My Name is Sassafrass, or Sassy, & I live in Castalian Springs, TN. My foster Mom thinks I am part heeler, part Corgi. I definitely like to herd-- even the little boys here!

My foster Mom found me running in the road-- I almost got hit twice! I was so happy & relieved when she put me in her car. She tried really hard to find my owner, but no one called.

I love other dogs, kids, & do fine with cats. I am a very happy girl! I'm fully vaccinated, tested neg for heartworms and am getting spayed on August 8th.

Please see my profile to learn more and to contact my foster mom. Thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Moxie, Apr 13 11:11 pm

Pembroke Welsh Corgi > I Need A Forever Family!

Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 4:33pm PST 
My Name is Sassafrass, or Sassy, & I live in Castalian Springs, TN. My foster Mom thinks I am part heeler, part Corgi. I definitely like to herd-- even the little boys here! big grin

Please see my profile to learn more and to contact my foster mom. Thank you! snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lola CGC, TD, Aug 19 10:03 am

Australian Cattle Dog > I Need A Forever Family!

Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 4:26pm PST 
My name is Sassafrass, or Sassy, and I live in Castalian Springs, TN. I am a great little girl, just perfect for a family that likes Heelers. My foster Mom says I am part Heeler, & I believe her b/c I LOVE to nibble her heels when I want to play.

My foster Mom found me in the middle of the road, where I almost got hit twice! I was so happy & relieved when she stopped & put me in her car.

I greatly enjoy playing with the other dogs here & the 2 little boys. I love to ride in the car & I've learned to go right into my crate. I would never mess in the house, or my crate-- I prefer outdoors for that.

Please check out my profile to get more info and to contact my foster Mom. Thank you!snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ripley, Aug 24 10:55 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I Need A Forver Home!
Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 4:18pm PST 
My name is Sassafrass or Sassy, and I am a great dog! My foster Mommy found me running in the road-- I almost got hit! shock I was so relieved & happy when she stopped to pick me up. She tried to find my owners, but no one called.

I love everyone here at my foster house, especially the 2 other dogs & the kids. I have been vaccinated-- needles are not fun!-- and tested negative for heartworm. I am getting spayed on August 8th. Then I'll be ready for my new family!

Please check out my profile to find out more about me & to contact my foster Mom. Thanks for you time!
dog
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Aug 11 8:10 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.