GO!

Rat Terrier > Constant licking of feet

Zoee

ZoeeZZZZZ!

Barked: Mon Jul 6, '09 3:08pm PST 
Zoee has had the same problem with her paws, on and off for the past 2 years! Our vet also said it was probably allergies. We changed her food to Avoderm, Lamb & Rice. This has really made a huge difference and has helped with her weight and hair shedding. Also, when she does have a flair-up with her paws, I massage Neosporin on her paw pads and have her lay on her back, on my lap for @ 5 minutes to really allow the ointment to absorb into her paws. If it's on a weekend, I may do this 3 times a day. Like several other owners, if we see her licking her paws, we just have to make a little sound and shake our heads "no". She knows what we mean! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 8:00 pm

Dog Health > Allergies?
Zoee

ZoeeZZZZZ!

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 1:01pm PST 
We found a product on line, called Dino Vite. It is a vitamin supplement you add to your dogs meal. It cured her itchy feet (which she's chew until they were raw!), cut down on shedding and made her fur so shiny! We hope it helps!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 8 1:13 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.