Postings by Tia

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Japanese Chin > Chins with bad gas
Tia

I put the wow in- Chi-wow-wa

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 8:03am PST 
This definitely sounds like a food issue. My dog is 6 and I have never noticed any gas at all. Even if your food is grain free, it could still be a quality issue. I really love The Honest Kitchen foods. You can trust the quality of ingredients and they are grain free.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Colby, Jun 13 6:37 pm

Raw Food Diet > Frozen raw - Nature's Variety vs. Stella & Chewy's
Tia

Barked: Tue Mar 30, '10 5:44pm PST 
I also have heard Primal is the best? It's just harder to find in my area.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tucker, CGC, TDI, Mar 30 7:46 pm

Raw Food Diet > Frozen raw - Nature's Variety vs. Stella & Chewy's

Tia

Barked: Tue Mar 30, '10 5:41pm PST 
I currently feed a rotated diet, part of which includes Nature's Variety Organic Chicken frozen raw. I know about the recent recall on the Chicken formula, and have also heard how the new unleashed stores by Petco (as well as other small chains) will now be carrying Nature's Variety, which typically ends in a lower quality product. Is Stella and Chewy's or Bravo a better choice? Other recommendations?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tucker, CGC, TDI, Mar 30 7:46 pm

Raw Food Diet > Help with starting a raw diet

Tia

Barked: Thu Oct 8, '09 4:56pm PST 
I'm currently feeding Tia and Sawyer different foods from The Honest Kitchen, and they are doing wonderful. Beautiful shiny coats, and perfect weights (finally!). I don't know if i'm ready to start a true raw diet, but I was hoping for some pointers on how to start small and add to what they currently are on. I would love good ideas to clean their teeth as well! I eventually would love to feed raw, but I know i'm not educated enough to create well balanced meals.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Moochi, Oct 8 10:45 pm

Dog Health > Periodontal disease..

Tia

Barked: Fri Sep 11, '09 11:15am PST 
There is one product i used on Tia's teeth that was absolutely AMAZING and that was Leba III. You can get it from gwlittle.com. It removed ALL of the brown on her teeth and helped her bad breath. Her gums were never inflammed, but i'm sure it would help. It it expensive, but definately worth it... just make sure you use it exactally like the label instructs, or it won't work. For dental chews, i give her flossies by Merrick. She definately gets possesive when she has one though... I just try to leave her alone until she's done.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Kolbe, Sep 16 1:54 pm

Food & Nutrition > the honest kitchen
Tia

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '09 11:11pm PST 
Tia hated The Honest Kitchen when I first introduced her. About a year later, she changed her mind. Now I have her on the Force formula, and I mix in fat-free cottage cheese, chicken, apples, etc... and each day it's something different so she's still really excited about it. She's lost weight and her coat looks better than ever.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Juno, Jul 4 8:11 pm

Dog Health > Flea, Tick, and Heartworm Preventatives

Tia

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 4:01pm PST 
Thanks for the advice about the Critter Oil. I actually now remember a friend telling me about it. I'm going to give it a try. Also, has anyone used Apple Cider Vinegar for flea and tick prevention? I've heard that's beneficial to their health in a lot of ways... wondering if anyone had feedback.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Rose (I'm on the left), Jun 30 8:57 am

Dog Health > Flea, Tick, and Heartworm Preventatives

Tia

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 3:28pm PST 
Okay, I'm really having a dillema here.. Tia is 4 years old and I have never used Frontline or any other similar products. The only one we tried was Sentry Natural Defense (The one you squeeze on the shoulder like frontline.) It smelled really strong and made her soooo oily. Other than that I haven't used any preventative - so far no fleas or ticks....although she isn't a very adventurous dog so she doesn't go into woods or any tall grasses. I know she could get them anyway so I want to protect her but I am really uncomfortable with the idea of using Frontline. I think it's unhealthy to have chemicals sitting under her skin for a full month..? 90% of people I know use it on their dogs, and they are all fine, But it just bothers me. I give her Interceptor for worms, and i'm also curious about that. Are there any natural ways to prevent all of this that are effective? I know there are a lot of natural sprays to prevent fleas and ticks, but is there anything natural that kills eggs too? Help!
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Rose (I'm on the left), Jun 30 8:57 am

Dog Health > Bad Doggie Breath - HELP!

Tia

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 1:43pm PST 
That's good to know though...
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Beau, Apr 7 12:58 pm

Dog Health > Bad Doggie Breath - HELP!
Tia

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 7:56pm PST 
Yeah I just did a check to be sure...I have a feeling it's internal. Maybe from ingredients in her food or her reaction to them. I'm thinking of switching her to The Honest Kitchen dehydrated raw diet. I wonder if that will change anything.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Beau, Apr 7 12:58 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.