Postings by Drizzle

GO!

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

Dog Health > Nuter with kindness
Drizzle

Support our- Soldiers!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 8, '10 12:04am PST 
BOL, we did not realize this was a 2 year old post until we saw ME in itlaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 93 posts. Last posting by Cookies 'n' Creme (1998-2011), Jan 12 12:55 am

Dog Health > is it ok to feed my dog salmon?
Drizzle

Support our- Soldiers!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 21, '09 2:55am PST 
My dogs love Salmon. They get it in crispy raw form. It's great for their skin and coatssmile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Drizzle, Nov 21 2:55 am

Dog Health > Dew claw removal?

Drizzle

Support our- Soldiers!!!

Barked: Sat Oct 10, '09 11:34am PST 
Here in Germany vets do not remove dewclaws. Drizzle has hers but has not had any problems with them.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Chase, CGC, Oct 10 3:30 pm

Dog Health > Bordatella

Drizzle

Support our- Soldiers!!!

Barked: Sat Oct 10, '09 11:27am PST 
We get it for both dogs as required for boarding. Here in Germany the vaccine is good for a year so we probably won't have to get another for a bit. Neither of our dogs has ever had a bad reaction to either the shot or the nasal form of the vaccine.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Chibi, Oct 11 10:29 am

Dog Health > Allergic Reaction to something

Drizzle

Support our- Soldiers!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '09 3:13am PST 
So, last night, DH and I noticed that Drizzie was scratching, ALOT. We looked at her belly and she had hives and her eye was bloodshot. We gave her hydroxicine(or doggie benedryl) and then call our vet's cell. He said everything we did was right and we should keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't scratch and start bleeding. Thankfully, the meds and a nice soothing bath seemed to make her feel loads better.

I just don't know what it was she had a reaction to. We think it is something outside, as nothing inside has changed. People throw lots of stuff out and the lawns were recently mowed. We wonder if maybe fuel was spilled? Anyhow, I was so nervous and am so happy that our vet answered and was able to help us out! If you are ever in Kaiserslautern, Germany..you MUST use Dr. Goldberg!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cherie-In Loving Memory, Aug 23 6:43 am

Choosing the Right Dog > What made you decide to get another dog?
Drizzle

Support our- Soldiers!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '09 12:08am PST 
When we moved to Germany, I really wanted a playmate for Newmie. I was reading through Stars and Stripes pet ads and found one for Peke Puppies!! I was so excited and thought it had to be a sign. I called and it turned out they also had a 5 mo old female that needed to be homed as well. My husband and I went the very next day and there was Drizzle!! The family was so sad to see her go..they criedfrown but it was time. It was the best decision we ever made!
happy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Aug 16 5:33 pm

Grooming > Grooming a peke

Drizzle

Support our- Soldiers!!!

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 11:56pm PST 
What a cutie!! I brush my Pekes but for actual grooming, they go to the professional. I failed miserably at the nail clipping...their groomer says that Drizzle is getting better at dealing with it, lol. They are much better behaved for her ..laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jade Alexandria, Jul 19 8:27 am

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > She Won't Eat Anymore:( ??

Drizzle

Support our- Soldiers!!!

Barked: Wed Apr 8, '09 3:21am PST 
Well, whatever was stopping her from enjoying the meatloaf..it is over now, lol. She ate it all up the past few days so I am just going to chalk it up to a weird moment. Thanks for all the tips!!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 9 11:19 am

Drizzle

Support our- Soldiers!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 9:29am PST 
Thanks Tucker, that sounds like the best course of action...
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Apr 9 11:19 am

Drizzle

Support our- Soldiers!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 8:17am PST 
She definitely has the same energy level, good teeth, no bad breath. As far as I know she hasn't lost any weight...I mean you would definitely not look at her and think she was sick...nothing has changed but the finicky eating. She definitely eats kibble throughout the day. We feed Wellness Core so it is higher protein and more filling in smaller amounts. She did eat dinner tonight, so I'm wondering if she just doesn't want it when we give it to her.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Apr 9 11:19 am

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.